Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sctrojan
    replied
    Only about 50% of Americans say they will definitely get a COVID-19 vaccine if one is made available

All repubs believe that vaccine is a way for govt mind control.

Leave a comment:

• sctrojan
    replied
    White House's McEnany also votes by mail, slams voting by mail

Aren't you people ashamed of hypocrisy anymore?

Leave a comment:

• DynastyFSU2
    replied
    Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
    Republicans were much more likely to believe the reported coronavirus death toll is too high, with 50% who said the number is exaggerated, 31% who said the number is accurately stated and 19% who said it is understated.

What is wrong with you people? Don't you trust the govt? Even though its being run by Trump?
    I think you mean that Covid can trigger other illnesses. and those illnesses actually killed the people. Right?

Leave a comment:

• sctrojan
    replied
    Republicans were much more likely to believe the reported coronavirus death toll is too high, with 50% who said the number is exaggerated, 31% who said the number is accurately stated and 19% who said it is understated.

What is wrong with you people? Don't you trust the govt? Even though its being run by Trump?

Leave a comment:

• sctrojan
    replied
    Republican state Rep. Darren Bailey was removed from an Illinois House session for refusing to wear a mask.

The party of law and order?

Leave a comment:

• sctrojan
    replied
    A survey finds a false conspiracy theory about vaccines implanting tracking microchips is popular among Fox News viewers, 40 % of Republicans and Trump voters.

Leave a comment:

• sctrojan
    replied
    An effigy of Kentucky Gov. Beshear was hung from a tree at the end of a Second Amendment rally

Leave a comment:

• sctrojan
    replied
    RNC sues Gavin Newsome for mail-in ballot voting

But this seems to be high hypocrisy

Last edited by sctrojan; 05-25-2020, 11:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• sctrojan
    replied
    A protester holds an anti-vaccination sign as supporters of President Donald Trump rally to reopen California as the coronavirus pandemic continues to worsen, on May 16 in Woodland Hills, California.

Leave a comment:

• DynastyFSU2
    replied

interesting......I honestly thought you're just a FSU fan - like PBS is a Sooner fan but didn't actually attend OU or like Hookems is a Ohio State fan without actually attending OSU - like Triple is a Michigan fan without having attended Michigan. A lot of people are fans of colleges because their dad or a sibling went to that college.

Good for you.
    i have literally posted my diploma on this site in a previous conversation we had.

Leave a comment:

• sctrojan
    replied
    Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

because you are questioning your choices on education? Fine. im a nole, friend. Where did you think i went? and i have a BS in information technology with a minor in finance. and work as a Systems Administrator.
    interesting......I honestly thought you're just a FSU fan - like PBS is a Sooner fan but didn't actually attend OU or like Hookems is a Ohio State fan without actually attending OSU - like Triple is a Michigan fan without having attended Michigan. A lot of people are fans of colleges because their dad or a sibling went to that college.

Good for you.

Leave a comment:

• DynastyFSU2
    replied

Which college? And what degree related to IT?
    because you are questioning your choices on education? Fine. im a nole, friend. Where did you think i went? and i have a BS in information technology with a minor in finance. and work as a Systems Administrator.

Leave a comment:

• sctrojan
    replied
    Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

No, i called you a code monkey because i went to college in the 90's and work in the IT field. AND I'm still working because i am essential to a global company.
    Which college? And what degree related to IT?

Leave a comment:

• DynastyFSU2
    replied

You keep hanging off Fresneck's nut sack - that fucking moron called me a code monkey once and you've copied him - what an unoriginal fuck you are.

I agree Im not essential - and neither are you unless you work as a delivery boy or a grocery store employee.
    No, i called you a code monkey because i went to college in the 90's and work in the IT field. AND I'm still working because i am essential to a global company.

Leave a comment:

• sctrojan
    replied
    Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and other Republicans are demanding that Attorney General William Barr investigate Planned Parenthood centers that got emergency small business loans under a government program intended to avert layoffs.

OMG - these people have hard ons for Planned Parenthood like you wouldn't believe.

Publicly listed companies getting millions OK
    A poor cash strapped women's healthcare facility that does not even offer abortions anymore - FUCK IT, INVESTIGATE THEM!! how did they get 5,000 dollars!!?????

Leave a comment:

Working...
X