Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is wrong with republicans?

(CNN)The Wisconsin Supreme Court has overturned the state's stay-at-home order, ruling the order "unlawful" and "unenforceable."

Really?

As of Wednesday, Wisconsin had more than 10,902 confirmed cases of coronavirus and 421 deaths, according to the state's Department of Health Services.

that would place it 39th in the world when it comes to the number of deaths.

I feel so sad for University of Wisconsin and University of Michigan - both schools that were on my list for grad schools for computer science. Dodged a bullet out there not going to school in these retarded states

Comment

Instead, you sit home with no job, because USC really can’t open any doors for you.

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post
        Instead, you sit home with no job, because USC really can’t open any doors for you.
        I don't need a job you moron - Im an entrepreneur - you know the people Trump says are the great American people.

Comment

More than 70 people in Wisconsin test positive for coronavirus after admitting they attended a 'large gathering' in the state - around same time hundreds turned out for anti-lockdown protest

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
            (CNN)The Wisconsin Supreme Court has overturned the state's stay-at-home order, ruling the order "unlawful" and "unenforceable."

Really?

As of Wednesday, Wisconsin had more than 10,902 confirmed cases of coronavirus and 421 deaths, according to the state's Department of Health Services.

that would place it 39th in the world when it comes to the number of deaths.
            Republicans and the Wisconsin Supreme Court now own this.

Comment

I don't need a job you moron - Im an entrepreneur - you know the people Trump says are the great American people.
              You are a code monkey. You do all your designing in Chrome, because you are lazy. You are not essential, which means you are a dime a dozen.

Comment

You are a code monkey. You do all your designing in Chrome, because you are lazy. You are not essential, which means you are a dime a dozen.
                You keep hanging off Fresneck's nut sack - that fucking moron called me a code monkey once and you've copied him - what an unoriginal fuck you are.

I agree Im not essential - and neither are you unless you work as a delivery boy or a grocery store employee.

Comment

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and other Republicans are demanding that Attorney General William Barr investigate Planned Parenthood centers that got emergency small business loans under a government program intended to avert layoffs.

OMG - these people have hard ons for Planned Parenthood like you wouldn't believe.

Publicly listed companies getting millions OK
                  A poor cash strapped women's healthcare facility that does not even offer abortions anymore - FUCK IT, INVESTIGATE THEM!! how did they get 5,000 dollars!!?????

Comment

You keep hanging off Fresneck's nut sack - that fucking moron called me a code monkey once and you've copied him - what an unoriginal fuck you are.

I agree Im not essential - and neither are you unless you work as a delivery boy or a grocery store employee.
                    No, i called you a code monkey because i went to college in the 90's and work in the IT field. AND I'm still working because i am essential to a global company.

Comment

No, i called you a code monkey because i went to college in the 90's and work in the IT field. AND I'm still working because i am essential to a global company.
                      Which college? And what degree related to IT?

Comment

Which college? And what degree related to IT?
                        because you are questioning your choices on education? Fine. im a nole, friend. Where did you think i went? and i have a BS in information technology with a minor in finance. and work as a Systems Administrator.

Comment

because you are questioning your choices on education? Fine. im a nole, friend. Where did you think i went? and i have a BS in information technology with a minor in finance. and work as a Systems Administrator.
                          interesting......I honestly thought you're just a FSU fan - like PBS is a Sooner fan but didn't actually attend OU or like Hookems is a Ohio State fan without actually attending OSU - like Triple is a Michigan fan without having attended Michigan. A lot of people are fans of colleges because their dad or a sibling went to that college.

Good for you.

Comment

interesting......I honestly thought you're just a FSU fan - like PBS is a Sooner fan but didn't actually attend OU or like Hookems is a Ohio State fan without actually attending OSU - like Triple is a Michigan fan without having attended Michigan. A lot of people are fans of colleges because their dad or a sibling went to that college.

Good for you.
                            i have literally posted my diploma on this site in a previous conversation we had.

Comment

A protester holds an anti-vaccination sign as supporters of President Donald Trump rally to reopen California as the coronavirus pandemic continues to worsen, on May 16 in Woodland Hills, California.

Comment

Working...
                              X