Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elon going off on Twitter

LMFAO @ lowly public servants starting shit with the Edison of our time. Your loss, bitches.

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
    LMFAO @ lowly public servants starting shit with the Edison of our time. Your loss, bitches.
    Edison was a thief. Musk is free to fuck right off.

Comment

Elon can go get bent - he's threatening to move Tesla to Texas - yeah fuck off - we don't need Covid deniers. Lots of Californians feel this way.

His biggest market is California and he's gonna lose that by being a retard. He wants to sell cars to people who are locked down? LMFAO @ this special retard who named is kid some stupid set of symbols

Suffice to say he's lost my business - Im now looking at a Hyundai Kona EV - significantly better specs / range - the only thing I'll miss is autopilot and sentry mode.

Comment

Musk had, what, two good ideas in his entire life?

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post

Edison was a thief. Musk is free to fuck right off.
          Okay, Tesla then. Either way, Elon Musk is going in the history books and he’s catching flak from some fuckhead health inspector. Have fun losing billions of dollars worth of jobs and industry to Texas. Again.

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

actualy quite a few - paypal, tesla, spacex, boring company, hyperloop

Comment

Okay, Tesla then. Either way, Elon Musk is going in the history books and he’s catching flak from some fuckhead health inspector. Have fun losing billions of dollars worth of jobs and industry to Texas. Again.
              Interesting how California can keep doing that and still somehow maintain a significantly larger economy than Texas.

Comment

Trump's own CDC laws says states can open up after 14 days of decreasing covid cases. that hasn't happened.

OTOH - the germans didn't close production of cars

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post
                  Could you be any more ignorant? He’s launching rockets into space for a fraction of what NASA did in the past, his electric cars and the battery technology inside of them are revolutionary, Starlink is going to bring high speed internet to the entire world, the list is damn near endless. Tell you what, just give me your PayPal email so I can send you a fucking clue.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post

Interesting how California can keep doing that and still somehow maintain a significantly larger economy than Texas.
                    The gap is narrowing. Their population is growing faster than any other state and yours is declining, with more and more companies saying “You know what? Fuck this progressive bullshit.” every day. Rome wasn’t built in a day, but it didn’t fall in one either.

Comment

So I see all that anti-California / anti-liberal / anti Gavin Newsom comments coming from people who are going to welcome an electric car company? LMFAO @ the irony

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
                        So I see all that anti-California / anti-liberal / anti Gavin Newsom comments coming from people who are going to welcome an electric car company? LMFAO @ the irony
                        I‘m not “anti” any state or Gavin Newsom, I want everyone in America to prosper. That said, if you guys insist on chasing off a billionaire genius who invents revolutionary tech every 5-10 years, I can’t stop you. Oh, and I will laugh. Hard.

Comment

Musk is eventually going to move all production to China - he's just trying to get Texas and Nevada to cough up beaucoup tax payer payola to bring his HQ to their states. Of course kids graduating from Cal, Stanford, USC, UCLA and Caltech aren't gonna go live in bumfuck texas.

All he's moving is manufacturing. Design and development will remain in California - he can't afford to lose that talent.

Comment

I‘m not “anti” any state or Gavin Newsom, I want everyone in America to prosper. That said, if you guys insist on chasing off a billionaire genius who invents revolutionary tech every 5-10 years, I can’t stop you. Oh, and I will laugh. Hard.
                            Chasing? All the governor is saying stay in place until this fucking pandemic eases. California opened up yesterday FYI. Please tell me you're not a covid is fake retard.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2020/0...ch-mxp-vpx.hln

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
                              Musk is eventually going to move all production to China - he's just trying to get Texas and Nevada to cough up beaucoup tax payer payola to bring his HQ to their states. Of course kids graduating from Cal, Stanford, USC, UCLA and Caltech aren't gonna go live in bumfuck texas.

All he's moving is manufacturing. Design and development will remain in California - he can't afford to lose that talent.
                              That’s funny, so who’s moving from California to Texas in droves every year if not people from California? They say Austin has so many transplants now that it’s like a mini southern California.

Yeah, if you think talent acquisition is a problem for this guy, you just don’t know what you’re talking about. He could get people to move to El Salvador for a chance to work on the projects he currently has going.
                              Last edited by tOSUfanboi2; 05-09-2020, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X