Originally posted by PBS View Post
    This time it's anti-Semitism

Stay classy, Congresswoman

Not a good week for the Dems

https://www.timesofisrael.com/muslim...ort-of-israel/

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

FUCK Israel - fuck the zionist pigs.

Comment

PBR. All for freedom of speech. Except, of course, when he’s not.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post
        PBR. All for freedom of speech. Except, of course, when he’s not.
        I'd hate to defend the Gooner here, but this is a truly idiotic statement. PBS never called for any legal consequences against Omar. But disgusting rhetoric like hers should be called out.

Her "apology" was just as bad. "I'm sorry for insulting Jews. It's just... I'm so upset about Jews having power in American government!"

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post

I'd hate to defend the Gooner here, but this is a truly idiotic statement. PBS never called for any legal consequences against Omar. But disgusting rhetoric like hers should be called out.

Her "apology" was just as bad. "I'm sorry for insulting Jews. It's just... I'm so upset about Jews having power in American government!"
          She attacked Israel and not jews - there is a fucking difference. But republicans are too stupid to understand it. That and Climate Change, Woman's right to choose, Universal Healthcare,

Comment

I enjoy that this thread was posted roughly 2 hours after laughing at Trump making a Trail of Tears joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post

I’m talking about the legislation.

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post
                I enjoy that this thread was posted roughly 2 hours after laughing at Trump making a Trail of Tears joke.
                Seriously.

Also, Kevin McCarthy had this pinned on his twitter page right before the midterms. He was then House Majority Leader. All 3 people referenced were Jewish. Why isn't he facing backlash? Why isn't he apologizing? He's calling Omar's words sick, but if we're going off tweets, then McCarthy is just as anti-Semitic.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

She attacked Israel and not jews - there is a fucking difference. But republicans are too stupid to understand it. That and Climate Change, Woman's right to choose, Universal Healthcare,
                  She's attacking Jews. You know why? Because its ONLY Israel, and most of its based on lies. They don't give a damn about the REAL oppression of Muslims. You never see anyone in the BDS movement complaining about Myanmar, who's actually committing genocide against Muslims (yes I know Islams not a race, lack of a better term). Or, basically, every Arabic country under the sun, all of whom oppress their own people (unless its Saudi Arabia because OMB). Or half of Africa.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

I’m talking about the legislation.
                    Yeah, I'm not a big fan of it. I'd much rather let the BDS companies reveal themselves so we can all know not to buy from them.

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post
                      Are you seriously that dense? He wasn't disgracing Indians. He was making fun of her claiming to be one.

Comment

Are you seriously that dense? He wasn't disgracing Indians. He was making fun of her claiming to be one.

So when people mock the cancer scares, you're cool with it? Because they're not disgracing the cancer victims. They're just making fun of you claiming to be one.

Comment

its like bringing up some nazi shit when youre trolling germans.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

its like bringing up some nazi shit when youre trolling germans.
                            It's called having a sense of humor which triggers soft liberals like Deschet.

Comment

It's called having a sense of humor which triggers soft liberals like Deschet.

please - Trump the little cuck couldn't stand being the brunt of jokes at the WH Press Gala.

Comment

Working...
                              X