Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did 45 just try to troll Warren saying see you on the TRAIL?

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did 45 just try to troll Warren saying see you on the TRAIL?

does this fucking idiot not know about TRAIL OF TEARS?

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/11/polit...ets/index.html

Last edited by sctrojan; 02-11-2019, 08:14 PM.

I see the Grievance Industry hasn't lost a step.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post
      I see the Grievance Industry hasn't lost a step.

But but but email servers, Benghazi, birth certificate, golf, trips to Hawaii

Shut it boy!

It's our turn now. Keep quiet and suck it

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
        does this fucking idiot not know about TRAIL OF TEARS?

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/11/polit...ets/index.html

Its possible he doesn't.

Comment

Liberals are humorless

Comment

Liberals are humorless

Yeah. Jokes about institutional genocide just don’t get the same lolz from these humorless millennial cucks as they do from conservatives.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Yeah. Jokes about institutional genocide just don’t get the same lolz from these humorless millennial cucks as they do from conservatives.
              Exhibit A

Newsflash, Dick. She ISNT AN INDIAN

Comment

Only if you expand the point of his jab far enough to offend as many people as possible. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand who he was insulting. For my money, she deserves every bit of it.

Comment

This should be Warren's introduction

https://youtu.be/zt9XDdzzp2k

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post

Only if you expand the point of his jab far enough to offend as many people as possible. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand who he was insulting. For my money, she deserves every bit of it.
                    Translation: Slobber....slobber....mmmm....slurp....slurp...mmm m..slobber

Comment

Exhibit A

Newsflash, Dick. She ISNT AN INDIAN

I don’t care if she is or not. You and I both know EXACTLY what he was going for. News flash, idiot. Maybe, you just don’t make that joke at all. You know, for the millions of Americans who actually are American Indians. It’s distasteful when making that reference as Joe Citizen and doubly so as the Goddamned President of the United States. Sadly, he knows there are millions like you who will defend shit like this. Vile people. Your people.

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post

Yeah. She deserves it. But, making a reference to a genocidal event as a political jab is simply in poor taste. As I said, as President, you just can’t do that.

Comment

Yeah. She deserves it. But, making a reference to a genocidal event as a political jab is simply in poor taste. As I said, as President, you just can’t do that.
                          It's okay as long as you like some of the things he says and promises.

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post

It's okay as long as you like some of the things he says and promises.
                            And this is where Trump voters are - they will tolerate childish behaviour from Trump but as long as he trolls libtards and says he is going to build that wall even if Americans are going to be on the hook.

What dems should do is let Trump build his wall and run on the promise to democrats that the first thing they will do is demolish the wall.

Comment

Trump made a Trail of Tears "joke" about Warren a few weeks ago. He knows what the Trail of Tears was. He was even given a book to read by Steve Bannon about Andrew Jackson. Obviously Trump didn't read it, but I would have to assume he knows at least a trivial amount of knowledge about Jackson that includes his infamous Trail of Tears.

Comment

Working...
                              X