Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Paso Residents Dispute Trump's Claim That Border Barrier Made City Safer

https://www.npr.org/2019/02/10/69322...ade-city-safer

El Paso braces for Trump rally, as another border community deflects images of unsafe city

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ly/2834896002/

Comment

It doesn't matter - Trump is going to have a wall as his legacy - something that can't be torn down like Obamacare.

Comment

So they interview the founder of Women's March- El Paso for their hit piece. Gee, I'm convinced.

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post
          So they interview the founder of Women's March- El Paso for their hit piece. Gee, I'm convinced.
          So you're convinced that El Paso had lower crime before the wall was built? Good now fuck off

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

So you're convinced that El Paso had lower crime before the wall was built? Good now fuck off
            https://nypost.com/2018/01/13/we-alr...-and-it-works/

In fact, the number of deportable illegal immigrants located by the US Border Patrol plummeted by more than 89 percent over the five-year period during which the controversial new fence was built, according to Homeland Security data I reviewed. When the project first started in 2006, illegal crossings totaled 122,261, but by 2010, when the 131-mile fence was completed from one end of El Paso out into the New Mexico desert, immigrant crossings shrank to just 12,251.

Comment

NYPost is worse than Breitbart when it comes to being partisan

Comment

Of course it became safer. Same with San Diego

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

NYPost is worse than Breitbart when it comes to being partisan
                  I guess you missed that whole "based on stats from the FBI" thing.

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post
                    Of course it became safer. Same with San Diego

It was already safe. the wall did nothing to reduce the crime. San Diego is 40 miles from the border.

Comment

Trump just came to El Paso (Beto's city) and completely outdrew his crowds by a longshot thus rendering Beto all but done.

Next?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post

That's so 'shopped its not even funny but I knew it had to become a dick size thing for Trump.

Yo PBS - why does you president have child sized hands? I bet he also has a small dick that gets hidden under the folds of his fat belly I bet he pees sitting down because there's no way those small fingers could find his pud under rolls of belly flab.
                          Last edited by sctrojan; 02-12-2019, 01:04 AM.

Comment

estimated 7000 for Beto and El Paso Civic auditorium for Trump's rally - max capacity 6500

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post
                              Had to go back and see which one you were cherry picking. Obviously not the first one.

MONICA ORTIZ URIBE, BYLINE: El Paso's Republican mayor tweeted that the city was never among America's most dangerous places. The local sheriff called Trump's attempt to justify a border wall sad. And El Paso's freshman congresswoman, Veronica Escobar, told C-SPAN that the president had lied.

Comment

Working...
                              X