X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump's Approval up to 52%

9 point gain since the Shutdown

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

So who was responsible for the shutdown again?

Comment

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...ex_cid=rrpromo

During the same time, YouGov had him at 40%

I'm kind of amazed at people who disapproved of him over the shutdown but immediately forgave him after he reopened government once air traffic controllers stopped showing up to work.

Comment

https://dailycaller.com/2016/11/19/t...ording-to-rcp/

Comment

It's kinda funny how the left only believes Trump when he claimed the shutdown. Any other time he's a bold faced liar. Matter of convenience I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post
            It's kinda funny how the left only believes Trump when he claimed the shutdown. Any other time he's a bold faced liar. Matter of convenience I suppose.
            The fuck? Don’t be like PBS.

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

The fuck? Don’t be like PBS.
              If stating the truth is being like PBS, so beit. Even a broken clock is correct twice a day. I'll make it easy for you. Find posts where you have believed anything else he said. I can't think of a single time. Granted, he is mostly full of shit, just not always. Yet always is where it stands if you went by this board's general consensus.

Comment

Because we believe Live TV. you fucking moron. - nobody doctored the video when he sat with Pelosi and Schumer and owned the shutdown.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Because we believe Live TV. you fucking moron. - nobody doctored the video when he sat with Pelosi and Schumer and owned the shutdown.
                  He invited them to take the bait. Your side is committing political suicide, SC.

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post
                    He invited them to take the bait. Your side is committing political suicide, SC.

Is it Opposite day in St. Petersburg?

My side made the cuck end the 35 day shutdown without a single dollar for his stupid wall.

Comment

If stating the truth is being like PBS, so beit. Even a broken clock is correct twice a day. I'll make it easy for you. Find posts where you have believed anything else he said. I can't think of a single time. Granted, he is mostly full of shit, just not always. Yet always is where it stands if you went by this board's general consensus.
                      This is an appalling logical fallacy.

Ignoring the fact that Trump said “I will take blame for the shutdown”. Ignoring the fact that that statement isn’t really something that can be fact checked. Ignoring the fact that I have believed him on plenty of things he has said.

At the end of the day, the “trick” you are trying to play her is fucking asinine.

Comment

Ignoring the fact that Trump said “I will take blame for the shutdown”. Ignoring the fact that that statement isn’t really something that can be fact checked. Ignoring the fact that I have believed him on plenty of things he has said.

At the end of the day, the “trick” you are trying to play her is fucking asinine.
                        It doesn't seem to be hurting Trump.

Comment

So where are the examples? I'll wait.

Comment

LOL @ this guy acting like a millennial Cuckflake. This was clearly an example of Trump playing 3D Chess to the rest of the world playing zero-dimensional checkers. When Trump said he’d own the shutdown he obviously knew what he was doing. If you weren’t such a silly millennial Cuckleberry, you’d see the stable genius of Trump.

Comment

Watching this speech.

God I LOVE this man

Comment

Working...
                              X