Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Nobody but people like you knows who that is, AOC gets constant coverage.
    I'm speaking about daCat. Are you saying daCat knows about some random diplomat that donated money to the Clinton Foundation in 2005 thus proving the Uranium One deal was political corruption but is completely unaware of the guy who succeeded John Kerry in the Senate and has been one of the main driving forces for renewable energy (read: anti-coal) over the last 15-20 years in Congress?

Because if that is true, then how does that NOT prove my point, yet again. He can list everything about Lois Lerner, some mid-tier IRS bureaucrat, but isn't aware of arguably the most anti-coal member of Congress?

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post

I'm speaking about daCat. Are you saying daCat knows about some random diplomat that donated money to the Clinton Foundation in 2005 thus proving the Uranium One deal was political corruption but is completely unaware of the guy who succeeded John Kerry in the Senate and has been one of the main driving forces for renewable energy (read: anti-coal) over the last 15-20 years in Congress?

Because if that is true, then how does that NOT prove my point, yet again. He can list everything about Lois Lerner, some mid-tier IRS bureaucrat, but isn't aware of arguably the most anti-coal member of Congress?
      That's exactly what I'm saying. People like AOC are all over the news and social media every day, so even if he was aware of who sponsored the bill, it's not who it's being attached to in the media.

Here's what I don't get: Why do the Democrats insist on pushing women to the forefront of their party if they're so fragile that they can't handle the same criticism most mainstream politicians see? How can you expect me to take these women seriously when you ride around on your horse white knighting them 24/7? I thought these people are supposed to be leaders? Are you really going to sit there and say the only reason someone would have a problem with far left politicians (a group that is increasingly being represented by women) is misogyny?

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

That's exactly what I'm saying. People like AOC are all over the news and social media every day, so even if he was aware of who sponsored the bill, it's not who it's being attached to in the media.
        How does that gel with him digging into some low-level folks that are women? He knows Lois Lerner better than Ed Markey. Why? Is daCat just willfully ignorant of the larger picture or is it a culture of misogyny? Or both?

Here's what I don't get: Why do the Democrats insist on pushing women to the forefront of their party if they're so fragile that they can't handle the same criticism most mainstream politicians see? How can you expect me to take these women seriously when you ride around on your horse white knighting them 24/7? I thought these people are supposed to be leaders? Are you really going to sit there and say the only reason someone would have a problem with far left politicians (a group that is increasingly being represented by women) is misogyny?
        Who is white knighting anyone? I think with AOC most liberals and moderates/indies can see that she's a bit wide-eyed and maybe her ideas are too pie in the sky etc but also see the attacks on her by the conservative media to be absurd. Ben Shapiro follows her around like a puppy.

It's not so much white knighting as pointing out that conservatives are going crazy over the comments/ideas of some freshmen Reps who happen to be women and minorities. Meanwhile, Louie Gohmert gets a pass for being batshit insane because...well....I dunno. Please explain that to me.

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post

You said you call out both sides for being morons yet you only start threads about one particular side. You've been called out about this before. No different than you preaching to others about posts regarding donnie and then you turn around and do the same think with AOC. Where will your goal posts be tomorrow?
          I can't log in here fast enough to be the first to start a Trump thread.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post

You sure love you some daCat.

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post

I can't log in here fast enough to be the first to start a Trump thread.
              But you get here plenty fast enough to start threads about liberals/democrats/lefties

Comment

But you get here plenty fast enough to start threads about liberals/democrats/lefties
                It's a lonely job, but somebody has to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post

It's a lonely job, but somebody has to do it.
                  It's okay, you have gooner to help.

Comment

It's okay, you have gooner to help.
                    It's good on you guys to help trojan.

Comment

• Originally posted by daCat View Post

It's good on you guys to help trojan.

I'm not a troll sponsor/defender. You have fun with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by BChris View Post

I'm not a troll sponsor/defender. You have fun with that.
                        Sure sure.

Comment

• daCat is just a little Trump lap dog that just pees on his master every once in a while when he gets scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash View Post
                            daCat is just a little Trump lap dog that just pees on his master every once in a while when he gets scared.
                            It's true I'm not consumed by hatred for the guy. I don't really hate anyone, even somebody that assumes too much.

Comment

It's true I'm not consumed by hatred for the guy. I don't really hate anyone, even somebody that assumes too much.
                              Of course you're not consumed by hatred for Donnie. You go to great lengths to defend him, no matter how absurd.

Comment

It's true I'm not consumed by hatred for the guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X