Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

The irony is tasty with this one.
    Grain of salt, considering you haven't called out the list of morons being discussed above either. Other than Trump of course. Do you expend all your energy with him? Is that why the rest get a pass?

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post
      Grain of salt, considering you haven't called out the list of morons being discussed above either. Other than Trump of course. Do you expend all your energy with him? Is that why the rest get a pass?
      Which morons are we specifically talking about? I haven’t really been paying attention.

Comment

Which morons are we specifically talking about? I haven’t really been paying attention.
        Might pay to catch up before jumping in with both feet.

Comment

Might pay to catch up before jumping in with both feet.
          Your incredibly ironic post was backed up by years of your partisan “I’m really middle of the road” bullshit.

Comment

Your incredibly ironic post was backed up by years of your partisan “I’m really middle of the road” bullshit.
            I'm not middle of the road and have never claimed such. I'm kinda a mix of Libertarian/Conservative. Which means I have no commitments to the power parties. Is it true I am more likely to agree with some Republicans? Of course. At least those who demonstrate values I share. Those numbers grow smaller by the day. I have NOTHING for any of them who push for big government or spend money like drunken sailors. That's my biggest issue with Trump. The asshole can't balance a checkbook.And as far as Democrats go, there are a few here and there I like as well, but this Progressive shift is one big hell no for me.

For instance, I'm very interested in Tulsi Gabbard. Some of what she says makes sense to me. But of course that probably means she has a snowball's chance in hell of making the nomination because the trend seems to be pushing left wing radical bullshit.

Essentially you know very little of where I stand.

Comment

I'm not middle of the road and have never claimed such. I'm kinda a mix of Libertarian/Conservative. Which means I have no commitments to the power parties. Is it true I am more likely to agree with some Republicans? Of course. At least those who demonstrate values I share. Those numbers grow smaller by the day. I have NOTHING for any of them who push for big government or spend money like drunken sailors. That's my biggest issue with Trump. The asshole can't balance a checkbook.And as far as Democrats go, there are a few here and there I like as well, but this Progressive shift is one big hell no for me.

For instance, I'm very interested in Tulsi Gabbard. Some of what she says makes sense to me. But of course that probably means she has a snowball's chance in hell of making the nomination because the trend seems to be pushing left wing radical bullshit.

Essentially you know very little of where I stand.
              Dude. We’ve got years worth of your political opinions on this board. We all know exactly where you stand.

Comment

Dude. We’ve got years worth of your political opinions on this board. We all know exactly where you stand.
                Of course you do, as evidenced by this thread.

Comment

I'm very interested in Tulsi Gabbard

Throwaway line for Trump voters ashamed they voted for him in 2016 and are also going to vote for him in 2020 despite him being a racist and the worlds biggest hypocrite and the world's fattest retard.

Comment

Yes it is different. I can call out Trump for being a moronic dipshit and call out other morons too. But some people are stuck on party lines. Wonder who those people might be?
                    Hey cat, show us the threads you start calling him out for saying stupid shit. I recall you doing so for her, but not for him. Something something party lines, right? Kinds like all those whiny "golf pro" posts back in the day, right?

Comment

Of course you do, as evidenced by this thread.
                      Glad you're coming around.

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post

Hey cat, show us the threads you start calling him out for saying stupid shit. I recall you doing so for her, but not for him. Something something party lines, right? Kinds like all those whiny "golf pro" posts back in the day, right?
                        So now the qualifier is starting threads? Where will the goal posts be tomorrow?

Comment

So now the qualifier is starting threads? Where will the goal posts be tomorrow?
                          You said you call out both sides for being morons yet you only start threads about one particular side. You've been called out about this before. No different than you preaching to others about posts regarding donnie and then you turn around and do the same think with AOC. Where will your goal posts be tomorrow?

Comment

It's also worth noting that the Green New Deal was written almost entirely by Markey's staff. AOC is just someone who signed onto it and gave it a higher platform.

Yet is daCat or anyone else calling Markey a moron? No, they are singling out the co-sponsor while ignoring the primary drafter of the bill. Who also happens to be a man.

I dunno. Maybe I'm just getting caught up in the countless examples, but it's hard not to notice a trend here.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

I think you mean "I believe it's not", you dont speak for anyone but yourself. I don't know if you've noticed or not, but there's not exactly a line of people itching to cosign your accusations.
                              I was referring to myself and daCat.

And I don't think most others care enough to debate it. Which is their prerogative.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post
                                It's also worth noting that the Green New Deal was written almost entirely by Markey's staff. AOC is just someone who signed onto it and gave it a higher platform.

Yet is daCat or anyone else calling Markey a moron? No, they are singling out the co-sponsor while ignoring the primary drafter of the bill. Who also happens to be a man.

I dunno. Maybe I'm just getting caught up in the countless examples, but it's hard not to notice a trend here.
                                Nobody but people like you knows who that is, AOC gets constant coverage.

Comment

Working...
                                X