Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daCat View Post

Yeah, it's hard to defend being a misogynist when it's clearly laid out in front of you.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post

Yeah, it's hard to defend being a misogynist when it's clearly laid out in front of you.
      Not sure if I should feel sorry for you, or laugh at your retarded ass.

Comment

Not sure if I should feel sorry for you, or laugh at your retarded ass.
        Silence, witch!

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Silence, witch!
          The tactics of the left are so obvious. If you disagree with them, you are something really bad.

Comment

The tactics of the left are so obvious. If you disagree with them, you are something really bad.
            How many times did you call AOC a moron? How many times did you accuse Lerner of something sinister? How quickly did you fall for the fake Tlaib account to accuse her of being anti-semitic?

It's not that I just disagree with you, I'm pointing out a long tradition of you going after female politicians with far more vitriol than male ones. You can argue that it's just coincidence, but we both know it's not.

Comment

How many times did you call AOC a moron? How many times did you accuse Lerner of something sinister? How quickly did you fall for the fake Tlaib account to accuse her of being anti-semitic?

It's not that I just disagree with you, I'm pointing out a long tradition of you going after female politicians with far more vitriol than male ones. You can argue that it's just coincidence, but we both know it's not.
              AOC is a moron. Lerner's partisanship showed in her defiance and arrogance which makes her an idiot or an unrepentant tool. Her insistence of pardoning herself while refusing to testify earned her every bit of chastising she received. Tlaib has associates that are anti-semitic, among them fund raisers and friends. If you weren't party blind and obtuse, you could see this too. It's for certain calling them out on it is not misogynist.

It's the same tired story. Calling out Democrats for nefarious activities puts a person in the cross hairs of Progressives to be called every evil name in the book. When you can't defend their actions with honest debate, then just call the antagonist a racist, misogynist, etc. Cheap shots are your M.O. Or did you think you were fooling anybody? Aside from your fellow partisan fools, that is.

Comment

I think you mean "I believe it's not", you dont speak for anyone but yourself. I don't know if you've noticed or not, but there's not exactly a line of people itching to cosign your accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan

What do you think about Trump?
                  He's a spoiled rich kid that never grew up. He has the communication skills of a child unless somebody writes him a speech and he manages to stick to the script. He seems to prefer antagonism to diplomacy, which plays into the hands of wingnuts like Pelosi, who despite her antagonistic style, does seem to possess some communication prowess. All in all he's a jerk.

Comment

AOC is a moron.
                    Why? Because she's loose with facts and words? She's quoted religiously, so I imagine she's going to screw up a lot. But do you think someone who is a moron can graduate with honors from Boston University while also suffering the loss of her father?

Lerner's partisanship showed in her defiance and arrogance which makes her an idiot or an unrepentant tool. Her insistence of pardoning herself while refusing to testify earned her every bit of chastising she received.
                    Arrogance. There it is. She was "arrogant" because she felt she was the victim of a political crusade and took the 5th in her testimony.

Was Matt Whitaker "arrogant" in Friday's testimony? Or was he just a good ole boy fightin for America?

Tlaib has associates that are anti-semitic, among them fund raisers and friends. If you weren't party blind and obtuse, you could see this too. It's for certain calling them out on it is not misogynist.
                    So now it's guilt by association? You are hard-pressed to admit that Trump is a Russia lacky despite him being neck-deep in Russians around his campaign and businesses. Yet Tlaib knows some people who dislike Israel and it's enough proof for you to suspect she hates Jews?

It's the same tired story. Calling out Democrats for nefarious activities puts a person in the cross hairs of Progressives to be called every evil name in the book. When you can't defend their actions with honest debate, then just call the antagonist a racist, misogynist, etc. Cheap shots are your M.O. Or did you think you were fooling anybody? Aside from your fellow partisan fools, that is.
                    Cheap shots? Is that what you call dismissing Tlaib's friends as anti-Semitic despite not really knowing any of them or what they stand for that makes them anti-Semitic?

You're too arrogant to admit that you were wrong about Uranium One. You're too arrogant to admit that you jumped the gun on Tlaib and instead dismissed it as "yeah, she probably feels that way anyhow". Yet poor old Lois is "arrogant".

Comment

Why? Because she's loose with facts and words? She's quoted religiously, so I imagine she's going to screw up a lot. But do you think someone who is a moron can graduate with honors from Boston University while also suffering the loss of her father?

So Crucify AOC for playing loose and fast with facts about defence spending - yet Trump needs to be given all the benefit when he lies about facts.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

So Crucify AOC for playing loose and fast with facts about defence spending - yet Trump needs to be given all the benefit when he lies about facts.
                        You know that's different, right?

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post

You know that's different, right?
                          Yes it is different. I can call out Trump for being a moronic dipshit and call out other morons too. But some people are stuck on party lines. Wonder who those people might be?

Comment

I can call out Trump for being a moronic dipshit ......

but wont

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
                              [/B]
                              but wont
                              Get back to your bag of dicks before they get cold.

Comment

Yes it is different. I can call out Trump for being a moronic dipshit and call out other morons too. But some people are stuck on party lines. Wonder who those people might be?
                                The irony is tasty with this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X