Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOC Strikes again!

I was very pissed off myself when I found this out at 16.

She just clarified that Trump's payoffs to women were perfectly legal. Good to know.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
      She just clarified that Trump's payoffs to women were perfectly legal. Good to know.
      Let's investigate them anyway.

Comment

Sounds like she’s going after the deep state. I fully expect right wing approval of this.

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
          Sounds like she’s going after the deep state. I fully expect right wing approval of this.
          I fully expect her to get paid and shut up, or find her body floating down the Potomac.

If this is her game though, she get's my full support.

Comment

For the record, it’s absurd that when I was a staff accountant for a publicly traded company I have to sign documents stating that I could only buy/sell company stock, on penalty of jail, during certain times of the year (completely sensible rules) yet the people who make the laws that actually influence sectors of the economy don’t. They should be allowed to invest, but in a regulated way (like a 3rd party run fund)

If there’s one thing that everyone here should get behind it’s got to be that.

Comment

Well someone in there needs to grow a sack and take one for the team, I just didn't think it would be her.

Comment

For the record, it’s absurd that when I was a staff accountant for a publicly traded company I have to sign documents stating that I could only buy/sell company stock, on penalty of jail, during certain times of the year (completely sensible rules) yet the people who make the laws that actually influence sectors of the economy don’t. They should be allowed to invest, but in a regulated way (like a 3rd party run fund)

Exercise dates? Options?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post
                  Exercise dates? Options?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

No options, I forget the specifics, but IIRC it was only a certain period of time after the earnings call you could buy/sell stock. It was a small enough company that everyone in accounting had enough visibility to enough to know what was going on.

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post

I fully expect her to get paid and shut up, or find her body floating down the Potomac.

If this is her game though, she get's my full support.
                    Threatening the life of a congresswoman? Great now expect an FBI knock on your door bucko.

Comment

She has met Nancy Pelosi right?

Comment

You'd think that wouldn't you? You'd think that politicians wouldn't be allowed to financially profit from their own power, their own ability to create favored companies and the like. That said, as long as certain politicians can scream "It's those awful (Insert random part of the population) that are the problem", no one will notice as they loot the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Canedude08 View Post

You'd think that wouldn't you? You'd think that politicians wouldn't be allowed to financially profit from their own power, their own ability to create favored companies and the like. That said, as long as certain politicians can scream "It's those awful (Insert random part of the population) that are the problem", no one will notice as they loot the country.
                          Great post, and that is exactly what is happening as party members feel warm and fuzzy inside that their favorite politician got a win that doesn't really effect them it just lines the politicians pockets.

At this point I don't really understand how someone can be party affiliated unless they're a part of the take like SCTrojan(trying to get in close).

It's like the old mob days.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

Great post, and that is exactly what is happening as party members feel warm and fuzzy inside that their favorite politician got a win that doesn't really effect them it just lines the politicians pockets.

At this point I don't really understand how someone can be party affiliated unless they're a part of the take like SCTrojan(trying to get in close).

It's like the old mob days.

The only reason to be in a party is for primary elections of the party you’re more closely aligned with (in states that require this)

Anyone who takes everything their party says as gospel is a fucking moron.

Comment

The only reason to be in a party is for primary elections of the party you’re more closely aligned with (in states that require this)

Anyone who takes everything their party says as gospel is a fucking moron.
                              I don't know based on what I hear these days it also makes old people feel a part of a team, where ultimately we all lose. I'm glad to see you generation people still look at it from a positive aspect, and I'm sorry the generation before me fucked it all up and let their greed get into the way.

Gen X should have done more....

Comment

Working...
                              X