Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spartan View Post

Yes, congratulations, you've found the ideal candidate for the arch capitalist in training.

I'm pretty sure that Bernie was directing a nonprofit after a failed bid for governor at 35. I'm not sure why you're bringing him up here, though.
    Because this whole thing was orchestrated by Bernie surrogates and being pushed hard on social media by Bernie surrogates. Krystal Ball, Shaun King etc. Reade herself is a Bernie supporter. And the person this benefits most, besides Trump, is Bernie.

Seems like trying to lie about his social security stances, or his supposed dementia, or his supposed corruption etc have failed, so now they are going with an alleged assault from 1993.

Comment

Remember when allegations came out of left field against Kavanagh after getting nominated for SCOTUS from 30 years ago? Democrats were all up in arms and were on a witch hunt. This allegation against Biden comes out of left field, and it's crickets. Besides, didn't we already know Biden was a creepy, inappropriate old man?

Comment

Originally posted by Triplethreat View Post
        Remember when allegations came out of left field against Kavanagh after getting nominated for SCOTUS from 30 years ago? Democrats were all up in arms and were on a witch hunt. This allegation against Biden comes out of left field, and it's crickets. Besides, didn't we already know Biden was a creepy, inappropriate old man?
        Believe her story!

Comment

LMFAO, "lie about his dementia..."

Jesus H. Christ...

Comment

Why are my only options guys that can't get laid? I want a winner in the oval office.

Comment

Originally posted by Triplethreat View Post
              Ford was a far more credible witness. She didn't change her story and she was willing to get grilled on national TV under penalty of perjury to tell her story. She also didn't seem to have any motive beyond not liking Kavanaugh.

Reade, thus far, has motive. She's supporting Sanders and has been trying to sell a book. She has a weird love affair with Putin and has changed her story. She has only told her story to Bernie surrogates thus far and hasn't been cross-examined in any meaningful way.

It's possible Biden did this. In which case, he should step down and the DNC can figure out if Bernie gets it or if they go to a brokered convention and someone like Klobuchar or Warren is nominated. But it is also very possible that Biden didn't do this or she is exaggerating it. In which case, Biden should be the nominee.

Also, Kavanaugh was asking for a 30+ year term on a court that will shape our laws and customs for generations. Biden is asking for a 4 year term in which everything he does can be reversed by the next president. I'd say they are not even remotely comparable situations.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post

Ford was a far more credible witness. She didn't change her story and she was willing to get grilled on national TV under penalty of perjury to tell her story. She also didn't seem to have any motive beyond not liking Kavanaugh.

Reade, thus far, has motive. She's supporting Sanders and has been trying to sell a book. She has a weird love affair with Putin and has changed her story. She has only told her story to Bernie surrogates thus far and hasn't been cross-examined in any meaningful way.

It's possible Biden did this. In which case, he should step down and the DNC can figure out if Bernie gets it or if they go to a brokered convention and someone like Klobuchar or Warren is nominated. But it is also very possible that Biden didn't do this or she is exaggerating it. In which case, Biden should be the nominee.

Also, Kavanaugh was asking for a 30+ year term on a court that will shape our laws and customs for generations. Biden is asking for a 4 year term in which everything he does can be reversed by the next president. I'd say they are not even remotely comparable situations.
                Someone just needs to get Squee drunk and ask him.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Someone just needs to get Squee drunk and ask him.
                  Why not Brett?

Again, I don't think it really mattered. If he came out and said that he didn't think he did that but if that was her recollection then he was sorry and that's not who he is. Then work on showing how you're going to hire top female clerks and treat them with respect etc.

Instead he started yelling about Clinton conspiracies and shouting how he liked beer.

Comment

Why not Brett?

Again, I don't think it really mattered. If he came out and said that he didn't think he did that but if that was her recollection then he was sorry and that's not who he is. Then work on showing how you're going to hire top female clerks and treat them with respect etc.

Instead he started yelling about Clinton conspiracies and shouting how he liked beer.
                    Obviously, because we get to hear Kavanaugh say, “ BUT SQUEEEEEEE!”

Comment

What is this?

Let's see what comes of this. Right now, it is a single person with less than credible history making a claim that no other person has made about Biden.

I honestly don't know what could come of this. She allegedly told her brother and a friend when it happened. Even if they back her up, they are obviously biased in her favor. This is the plight of women who were assaulted.

The only way this sticks is if Biden admits to it (unlikely) or if a bunch of other women come forward and say Biden sexually assaulted them as well. Right now, there are multiple women claiming Biden touched them inappropriately on the neck or shoulders with his weird massage thing he does. But to date, none of it was explicitly sexual in nature. So if nobody else comes forward, this isn't going to go anywhere.
                      Odd. You're willing to thriw her accusations out the window even if witnesses back up her story, yet you're still calling Ford credible despite her witnesses NOT backing up hers. Hell, even the reason her accusation allegedly was brought to life turned out to be a lie. Yet you find Reade's accusations to be made up. You're so blinded by your partisan ship, yet so confused in what you actually believe, it's pitiful.

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

Odd. You're willing to thriw her accusations out the window even if witnesses back up her story, yet you're still calling Ford credible despite her witnesses NOT backing up hers. Hell, even the reason her accusation allegedly was brought to life turned out to be a lie. Yet you find Reade's accusations to be made up. You're so blinded by your partisan ship, yet so confused in what you actually believe, it's pitiful.
                        They weren't witnesses. They weren't there. And I was never gung ho on Ford's accusations. Go back to the Kavanaugh threads. I was more hung up on him being a political hatchet man in the 90s and a compulsive liar than I was about him potentially jumping on top of a woman at a party fully-clothed when he was 17. I always thought the Ford thing was weak. I believe he did it because he's a frat bro from MoCo but I never thought it was a serious deal-breaker.

But keep doing you though.

Comment

At this point, you have to wonder if the DNC really wants Trump to win. Might even be a good strategy to try and take all 3 branches in 2024. Trump makes a great target.

Comment

Biden has 100% sexually assaulted and raped several women. Probably not as many as Bill Clinton, but I’m sure the number is well into double digits.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
                              Biden has 100% sexually assaulted and raped several women. Probably not as many as Bill Clinton, but I’m sure the number is well into double digits.
                              So are you still going to vote for the Pussy Grabber and the guy who walks in on Ms. America pageant contestants in their changing rooms and the guy who fucked a hooker when his wife was pregnant?

All the women who claimed they were raped by Bide probably wanted the D.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

So are you still going to vote for the Pussy Grabber and the guy who walks in on Ms. America pageant contestants in their changing rooms and the guy who fucked a hooker when his wife was pregnant?

All the women who claimed they were raped by Bide probably wanted the D.
                                Trump specifically said they let him grab them by the pussy, because they’re so overwhelmed with his alpha male aura that they can’t contain themselves. Biden doesn’t have that power, he just creeps on little girls and makes up stories about fighting Corn Pop.

Comment

Working...
                                X