Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daCat View Post
    Thanks guys. That was what I was looking for.
    Yup. So much for "wait for the facts to come out". You immediately believe not only that Biden did it, but that what he did was worse than Trump raping a 13 year old girl and threatening her family.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post

Yup. So much for "wait for the facts to come out". You immediately believe not only that Biden did it, but that what he did was worse than Trump raping a 13 year old girl and threatening her family.
      You seem to be doing most of the assuming.

Comment

What is this?

this is at least as bad, if not worse.
        Let's see what comes of this. Right now, it is a single person with less than credible history making a claim that no other person has made about Biden.

I honestly don't know what could come of this. She allegedly told her brother and a friend when it happened. Even if they back her up, they are obviously biased in her favor. This is the plight of women who were assaulted.

The only way this sticks is if Biden admits to it (unlikely) or if a bunch of other women come forward and say Biden sexually assaulted them as well. Right now, there are multiple women claiming Biden touched them inappropriately on the neck or shoulders with his weird massage thing he does. But to date, none of it was explicitly sexual in nature. So if nobody else comes forward, this isn't going to go anywhere.

Comment

Bro. You literally just said what Biden was accused of doing was as bad if not worse than what Trump was accused of doing.

You do this from time to time. You make an outlandish statement and then dance around it as if there’s some meta point you’re making.

Just be straightforward. How can what Biden was accused of trump what Trump was accused of? I don’t see any way it can.

Comment

What is this?

Let's see what comes of this. Right now, it is a single person with less than credible history making a claim that no other person has made about Biden.

I honestly don't know what could come of this. She allegedly told her brother and a friend when it happened. Even if they back her up, they are obviously biased in her favor. This is the plight of women who were assaulted.

The only way this sticks is if Biden admits to it (unlikely) or if a bunch of other women come forward and say Biden sexually assaulted them as well. Right now, there are multiple women claiming Biden touched them inappropriately on the neck or shoulders with his weird massage thing he does. But to date, none of it was explicitly sexual in nature. So if nobody else comes forward, this isn't going to go anywhere.
            It was never going anywhere anyway. But thanks for providing the proof for the point. That being how easy it is to forgive via ideological means. We have 2 self-entitled shit bags running for President, both of questionable moral character. Both of questionable abilities to handle the job, and yet, you are eager to overlook one's issues while exaggerating the other's. All based on political affiliation.

I'm sure you can, and will, go on a rant about how your decisions are based on much more than that, so have at it.

Comment

It was never going anywhere anyway. But thanks for providing the proof for the point. That being how easy it is to forgive via ideological means. We have 2 self-entitled shit bags running for President, both of questionable moral character. Both of questionable abilities to handle the job, and yet, you are eager to overlook one's issues while exaggerating the other's. All based on political affiliation.

I'm sure you can, and will, go on a rant about how your decisions are based on much more than that, so have at it.
              First, this is where SCT needs to say false equivalency. That said, you’re guilty of doing exactly what you’re admonishing others for doing. Again, you quite literally said that what Biden was accused of might possibly be worse than what Trump has been accused of doing. So... yeah. I’m not sure where you’re going with this but, due to the comment you made, I’m not sure if you have a leg to stand on.

I understand your point. People look the other way when their guy is accused of something and want to convict the other team’s guy. Of course politics plays a part in the way most people look at things. Kinda like the way you insinuated that what Biden was accused of doing was possibly worse than the things of which Trump is accused... even though sexual assault of the nature of which Biden is accused pales in comparison to actual rape. How did you get there, if not for your own political bias?

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

First, this is where SCT needs to say false equivalency. That said, you’re guilty of doing exactly what you’re admonishing others for doing. Again, you quite literally said that what Biden was accused of might possibly be worse than what Trump has been accused of doing. So... yeah. I’m not sure where you’re going with this but, due to the comment you made, I’m not sure if you have a leg to stand on.

I understand your point. People look the other way when their guy is accused of something and want to convict the other team’s guy. Of course politics plays a part in the way most people look at things. Kinda like the way you insinuated that what Biden was accused of doing was possibly worse than the things of which Trump is accused... even though sexual assault of the nature of which Biden is accused pales in comparison to actual rape. How did you get there, if not for your own political bias?
                It's all accusations. I doubt any of us will ever know which is worse due to none of it ever being proven in a court of law. So yes, it may have been worse. And yes, it may not have been worse. Neither you nor I will ever be able to state with 100% surety if any or what portion of these allegations are factual. Meanwhile, both men's reputations have been sullied and will carry that stain forever, regardless of provability.

Re-read this thread. Not once have I defended either of these guys. But if goading people into exposing their bias is a crime, I plead guilty.

Comment

It's all accusations.
                  Yes, so why did you start a thread about it under the assumption they were true?

Re-read this thread. Not once have I defended either of these guys. But if goading people into exposing their bias is a crime, I plead guilty.
                  You exposed yourself and nobody else.

Comment

daCat is just laying the groundwork that makes him feel better about casting his Trump vote. Lesser of two evils!
                    Last edited by Nash; 03-27-2020, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post
                      daCat is just laying the groundwork to makes him feel better about casting his Trump vote. Lesser of two evils!
                      They're both rapists. They're both terrible. Sigh, I guess I'll have to vote for Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

Okay? I don't know why we keep voting for these old sexual deviants. I didn't vote for Trump or want him. I preferred Klobuchar but it was between Bernie who wrote the rape fantasy stuff and Biden who smells other peoples wives.
                        Do you remember that scene in Veep where Christine made her assistant dry shave her legs under the table during a meeting? That was about Klobuchar.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post

Do you remember that scene in Veep where Christine made her assistant dry shave her legs under the table during a meeting? That was about Klobuchar.
                          I think nearly every politician has done something stupid or bizarre or unethical. Biden is too handsy. Klobuchar throws binders and shit. Warren thought she was more NA than she was. Buttigieg worked for McKinsey (the horror).

Bernie seems to be the only one who doesn't have a really weird personal history aside from his rape essay and honeymoon in USSR. However, all of his problems involve him being a terrible politician with just laughably bad campaign strategies.

Comment

I think nearly every politician has done something stupid or bizarre or unethical. Biden is too handsy. Klobuchar throws binders and shit. Warren thought she was more NA than she was. Buttigieg worked for McKinsey (the horror).

Bernie seems to be the only one who doesn't have a really weird personal history aside from his rape essay and honeymoon in USSR. However, all of his problems involve him being a terrible politician with just laughably bad campaign strategies.
                            Buttegieg is a spook. And you were singing a different tune when Romney was running for president with Bain Capital on his resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post

Buttegieg is a spook. And you were singing a different tune when Romney was running for president with Bain Capital on his resume.
                              Buttigieg was a low/mid-level consultant. Romney ran Bain Capital. Bit of a difference there I'd say.

And if Pete managed to serve a tour in the military, graduate with honors as a Rhodes Scholar, work at the #1 consulting company in the world, live a short double life as a secret CIA agent and then get elected twice as Mayor of his home town before the age of 35 then that's gotta be one of the more impressive resumes out there.

Bernie was still an unemployed vagrant when he was 35, if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Buttigieg was a low/mid-level consultant. Romney ran Bain Capital. Bit of a difference there I'd say.

And if Pete managed to serve a tour in the military, graduate with honors as a Rhodes Scholar, work at the #1 consulting company in the world, live a short double life as a secret CIA agent and then get elected twice as Mayor of his home town before the age of 35 then that's gotta be one of the more impressive resumes out there.

Bernie was still an unemployed vagrant when he was 35, if I'm not mistaken.
                                Yes, congratulations, you've found the ideal candidate for the arch capitalist in training.

I'm pretty sure that Bernie was directing a nonprofit after a failed bid for governor at 35. I'm not sure why you're bringing him up here, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X