Proof of what?

Comment

• Originally posted by daCat View Post

Proof of what?
      That dems are taking Biden to task

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Biden on MSNBC this morning should be proof
        Biden literally said, “don’t need to look at my papers at the university of delaware.” And the university is not planning on releasing them until December.

Comment

• And he lied. If their had been a complaint filed, it WOULD be in the papers at Delaware.

Comment

• Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post
            And he lied. If their had been a complaint filed, it WOULD be in the papers at Delaware.
            I see the Trump crowd has moved on from being experts in how classified emails are handled in government to experts in how the Senate HR system works.

Comment

• Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

Link?
              Biden on MSNBC yesterday called for the Secretary of the Senate to release any personnel files involving any complaint against him from his time in the Senate.

I mean, I'm honestly not sure what more should be done. The Trump crowd wants all of his records from the U of Delaware released so the public can go through them, but we all know if he did that and nothing was found, they'd just insist he's hiding them somewhere else. I mean, Trump still insisted that Obama's birth certificate was a forgery for years after it was released.

Meanwhile, they'll grab whatever they can from those documents to attack Biden. And I'm not sure if it is in the national interests to release them, because if he is elected, other countries now know his personal notes and thinking on a host of issues, foreign and domestic. What good is releasing them?

Would it be good to release all of Pence's internal notes and thinking right now? I would say Trump's too, but we all know he doesn't keep anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post

Biden on MSNBC yesterday called for the Secretary of the Senate to release any personnel files involving any complaint against him from his time in the Senate.

I mean, I'm honestly not sure what more should be done. The Trump crowd wants all of his records from the U of Delaware released so the public can go through them, but we all know if he did that and nothing was found, they'd just insist he's hiding them somewhere else. I mean, Trump still insisted that Obama's birth certificate was a forgery for years after it was released.

Meanwhile, they'll grab whatever they can from those documents to attack Biden. And I'm not sure if it is in the national interests to release them, because if he is elected, other countries now know his personal notes and thinking on a host of issues, foreign and domestic. What good is releasing them?

Would it be good to release all of Pence's internal notes and thinking right now? I would say Trump's too, but we all know he doesn't keep anything.
                It's only fair, Trump released his tax returns and didn't hide or manipulate any documents from the impeachment affair..... Oh wait

Comment

I see the Trump crowd has moved on from being experts in how classified emails are handled in government to experts in how the Senate HR system works.
                  Please tell me you’re claiming that allegations of sexual assault by senators are taken seriously and investigated. Pretty please? With sugar on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

Biden literally said, “don’t need to look at my papers at the university of delaware.” And the university is not planning on releasing them until December.
                    We didn't learn about Trump paying off Stormy until after the elections

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Please tell me you’re claiming that allegations of sexual assault by senators are taken seriously and investigated. Pretty please? With sugar on top?
                      If she filed a claim like she said she did, it would be in her personnel file within the Senate archives. I'm sure there are plenty of complaints that go unnoticed. It was pretty common knowledge that Senators and Congressmen would screw their staff for years. Even the Congressional page molestation scandal took a while to get justice. But, and this is important, there isn't any evidence, to my knowledge, of them destroying personnel files.

As soon as Biden called for any records to be released by the Senate (which is currently under GOP control, so it isn't like they can cover this up) his accuser changed her story to say that the complaint she filed in 1993 just said Biden made her uncomfortable, but said nothing of sexual assault, harassment or rape.

So I mean...what do you want here? She keeps changing her story and has no actual evidence of any complaint of sexual assault, just her own word. And we have Biden's word, who denies it. So I dunno?

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

It's only fair, Trump released his tax returns and didn't hide or manipulate any documents from the impeachment affair..... Oh wait
                        If Trump released his tax returns, business records and Melania released her immigration papers, then maybe I think going after Biden's VP records are fair game since transparency is taken seriously.

But since Melania won't release her immigration records (she violated her visa and would be an illegal per our laws) and Trump won't release his tax returns or business holdings or the Apprentice tapes or employees on NDAs etc., they can all just fuck right off.

Comment

If she filed a claim like she said she did, it would be in her personnel file within the Senate archives. I'm sure there are plenty of complaints that go unnoticed. It was pretty common knowledge that Senators and Congressmen would screw their staff for years. Even the Congressional page molestation scandal took a while to get justice. But, and this is important, there isn't any evidence, to my knowledge, of them destroying personnel files.

As soon as Biden called for any records to be released by the Senate (which is currently under GOP control, so it isn't like they can cover this up) his accuser changed her story to say that the complaint she filed in 1993 just said Biden made her uncomfortable, but said nothing of sexual assault, harassment or rape.

So I mean...what do you want here? She keeps changing her story and has no actual evidence of any complaint of sexual assault, just her own word. And we have Biden's word, who denies it. So I dunno?
                          That’s what Joe Biden said, but I’ve seen people say that’s not the case and that the information isn’t stored there. Regardless of the specifics though, I don’t think I need to explain to you why someone would be afraid to file a complaint against a prominent senator. Hell, I’m a grown man in his 30s who hates politicians and I’d think twice.

Just some consistency would be nice. The left had no problem railroading Kavanaugh for weeks based on the vague recollections of some space cadet, but suddenly their position changes to “let’s wait on the facts” when their presidential candidate is at the center of a controversy. I will say though, I am happy to see that a large portion of the left is maintaining their previous stance and demanding an investigation. At least it shows that some of them have the courage of their convictions, unlike many of their opponents on the right.

Comment

That’s what Joe Biden said, but I’ve seen people say that’s not the case and that the information isn’t stored there. Regardless of the specifics though, I don’t think I need to explain to you why someone would be afraid to file a complaint against a prominent senator. Hell, I’m a grown man in his 30s who hates politicians and I’d think twice.

Just some consistency would be nice. The left had no problem railroading Kavanaugh for weeks based on the vague recollections of some space cadet, but suddenly their position changes to “let’s wait on the facts” when their presidential candidate is at the center of a controversy. I will say though, I am happy to see that a large portion of the left is maintaining their previous stance and demanding an investigation. At least it shows that some of them have the courage of their convictions, unlike many of their opponents on the right.
                            OK Hookems - how do we investigate this accusation? - The mother is dead so she's not a witness anymore. If there are no harassament claims on file. If nobody else remembers talking to that woman - then it's just her word against Joes.

If she had felt raped and violated back in 1993, shouldn't she have gone to the cops in 1993? If Joe confesses, then sure we'll look for another candidate unlike Repubs who will still vote for Trump after everything we know about him, stormy daniels, self-dealing, race baiting, nation dividing ways.

Comment

What people? Name them.

They wanted an investigation into Kavanaugh and barely got a hearing. Grassley tried ramming him through without a hearing and it took Jeff Flake siding with Democrats to force the issue. There was no FBI investigation and none of Kavanaugh's drinking buddies had to give statements.

Today, Democrats, including Biden, are asking for a complete investigation and transparency.

I'm happy you at least acknowledge some Democrats are being consistent. Others here are already calling it a pure 180, which just isn't the case. Dems kicked out Franken and he was a pretty big figure, one could say giant, in the Senate.

Comment

• Also worth noting that a single, rather flimsy, accusation of Biden grabbing a woman's pussy in the hallway is nearing 14 pages here. How long was the thread on Trump's leaked audio tape? I wasn't around then, but it seems like this is getting far more play than Trump's open admission that he's a sexual predator.

Comment

Working...
                                X