Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

Enough to have it's own Wikipedia page, which there is nothing to see there. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald...ct_allegations
    That poor man is a victim!

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post

I think making definitive statements is pretty stupid either way. Trump could very well win reelection. Like I said, if the economy rebounds and we have a vaccine/cure by November, he'll be in very good shape to win reelection. If it doesn't, he's going to lose. It's as simple as that.

If we're stuck in a recession with no cure in sight, thousands are dying each week and Trump is bragging about making America great again and he wins reelection, then perhaps we should just scrap this whole democracy thing.
      It’s not, I told you the same thing months before the last election and I was right, even though all of you retards laughed at me cause “muh polls”. For one, betting on an incumbent is easy money because they never lose nowadays without some third party retard eating up a ton of votes. Two, I’m 100% convinced that Bernie Bros stay home/vote Trump out of spite. Three, Biden’s numbers plummet every time the light is shined on him
      and they won’t be able to hide him for another 6 months.

You want to put some money on it, let me know. Otherwise, just promise to be here so I can say I told you so. Again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

LOL. You’re cute.
        I mean, the newest Gallup approval rating has him at 49%, which is 2 points higher than where Obama was in 2012 in May. So yeah, I dunno. There seems to be a large % of the country that will vote for Trump even if he personally strangled their grandmother.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

LOL. You’re cute.
          I like how he already hedged by saying “unless Trump rigs the election”, which Dems will almost certainly claim if he wins again. You know, like they said he would if he lost in 2016 and talked about how it was impossible and a threat to democracy.

Comment

I mean, the newest Gallup approval rating has him at 49%, which is 2 points higher than where Obama was in 2012 in May. So yeah, I dunno. There seems to be a large % of the country that will vote for Trump even if he personally strangled their grandmother.
            You need to learn to separate what you want from what you think will happen, because they’re not always going to be the same thing. Personally, I don’t care who wins this shit show anymore. They’re both horrible people and candidates and neither one should be allowed anywhere near the presidency. You can
            argue which ones worse and all that, which seems to be the only argument anyone who’s voting for either one has, but that’s a pretty lame reason to support someone imo. The only way I can see this working out for the best is if Biden picks a good running mate and then strokes out shortly after being sworn in.

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

It’s not, I told you the same thing months before the last election and I was right, even though all of you retards laughed at me cause “muh polls”. For one, betting on an incumbent is easy money because they never lose nowadays without some third party retard eating up a ton of votes. Two, I’m 100% convinced that Bernie Bros stay home/vote Trump out of spite. Three, Biden’s numbers plummet every time the light is shined on him
              and they won’t be able to hide him for another 6 months.

You want to put some money on it, let me know. Otherwise, just promise to be here so I can say I told you so. Again.
              I think one of the cutest things about elections is people make a prediction of someone winning who was ~35% to win and when they win by a razor-thin margin they get to crow about how smart they are for 4 years.

The Redskins last home game result was able to accurately predict like 18 out of 20 elections. You're not smart.

Rather than predict a coin flip, why don't you provide me with an electoral map from 270towin.com with your prediction? That would be far more interesting.

Comment

I think one of the cutest things about elections is people make a prediction of someone winning who was ~35% to win and when they win by a razor-thin margin they get to crow about how smart they are for 4 years.

The Redskins last home game result was able to accurately predict like 18 out of 20 elections. You're not smart.

Rather than predict a coin flip, why don't you provide me with an electoral map from 270towin.com with your prediction? That would be far more interesting.
                Or you can sack up and put some money on it and I can donate what I take from you to a pro life charity or something.

Name your price or just be here, either way is fine with me, but I have a sneaking suspicion you won’t do either one.

Comment

Or you can sack up and put some money on it and I can donate what I take from you to a pro life charity or something.

Name your price or just be here, either way is fine with me, but I have a sneaking suspicion you won’t do either one.
                  We can donate to charities, that's cool. $100 a piece?

But that's not really interesting to me. I'd like you to actually state to your claim to which states will break which way. I think the odds going into November will likely be close to 50/50. Calling a coinflip is stupid.

Comment

We can donate to charities, that's cool. $100 a piece?

But that's not really interesting to me. I'd like you to actually state to your claim to which states will break which way. I think the odds going into November will likely be close to 50/50. Calling a coinflip is stupid.
                    Sure, but the winner chooses who the check goes to and the loser has to post proof of the donation.

That’s harder to bet on though, unless you want to do some price is right style “whoever is closest” bullshit.

Comment

Sure, but the winner chooses who the check goes to and the loser has to post proof of the donation.

That’s harder to bet on though, unless you want to do some price is right style “whoever is closest” bullshit.
                      I say we define charities before. I'm not risking having to donate to NAMBLA or something stupid. I love parks. You can donate to National Park Foundation or National Park Conservation Association. I can donate to something that triggers your fancy.

And the map is more about where I think you actually think this is won. Calling a 50/50 isn't interesting. I'd like to see how close you came.

I'll put up my guess as of today, though obviously a lot can change.

https://www.270towin.com/maps/gA33D

Edit: worth keeping in mind I think the tipping point states will be Arizona, Florida, Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Wisconsin.
                      Last edited by DPR; 05-01-2020, 11:59 AM.

Comment

I say we define charities before. I'm not risking having to donate to NAMBLA or something stupid. I love parks. You can donate to National Park Foundation or National Park Conservation Association. I can donate to something that triggers your fancy.

And the map is more about where I think you actually think this is won. Calling a 50/50 isn't interesting. I'd like to see how close you came.

I'll put up my guess as of today, though obviously a lot can change.

https://www.270towin.com/maps/gA33D
                        I wouldn’t be a cunt about it, don’t worry. My favorite charity is Wounded Warrior Project. I’m going to go ahead and assume you don’t have a problem with that.

I’ll fill out a map if you want me to, but the bet is based on the final result.

Comment

• Oh, and one more thing: I want to wait to finalize this bet until after Biden picks his running mate, with the stipulation that if I back out then, I’ll make a $50 donation to your charity and post proof. Seem fair?

Comment

I wouldn’t be a cunt about it, don’t worry. My favorite charity is Wounded Warrior Project. I’m going to go ahead and assume you don’t have a problem with that.

I’ll fill out a map if you want me to, but the bet is based on the final result.
                            LMFAO, of course it is.

Thanks for supporting people who get rich off of veterans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash View Post

LMFAO, of course it is.

Thanks for supporting people who get rich off of veterans.
                              Way to show you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Comment

• I got a copy of Dynasty's prediction map...quite a few surprises!

https://www.270towin.com/maps/KkVVe

Comment

Working...
                                X