X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Biden accused of sexual assault

ooooooops

https://www.theblaze.com/news/joe-biden-sexual-assault-1993

Reade said that she was sent to rush a gym bag to Biden, who was a U.S. senator at the time, when he accosted her in a side area and allegedly sexually assaulted her.

"We were alone, and it was the strangest thing. There was no, like, exchange really, he just had me up against the wall," Reade said.

"His hands were on me and underneath my clothes," she went on, explaining with graphic detail what he went on to do to her.

She claimed that he was kissing her during the assault and asked her if she wanted to go "somewhere else."

Why oops? That's never disqualified anyone from the presidency. Creepy old perverts are in good company in Washington.

Comment

After the assault, she says he said to her, "C'mon man, I heard you liked me."

Sounds like he just had some bad intel. NBD.

Comment

How in the hell are we going to end up with these two after 2016?
        Last edited by FuqMizzou; 03-26-2020, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Donald Trump sexual misconduct allegations

Donald Trump, an American businessman and current president of the United States, has been accused of rape, sexual assault, and sexual harassment, including non-consensual kissing or groping, by at least 23 women since the 1980s. The accusations have resulted in three much reported instances of litigation: his then-wife Ivana made a rape claim during their 1989 divorce litigation but later recanted that claim; businesswoman Jill Harth sued Trump in 1997 alleging breach of contract while also suing for nonviolent sexual harassment but withdrew the latter suit as part of a settlement for relating to the former suit; and, in 2017, former The Apprentice contestant Summer Zervos filed a defamation lawsuit after Trump called her a liar.

In June 2019, writer E. Jean Carroll alleged in New York magazine that Trump raped her in a department store dressing room in 1995 or 1996. Two friends of Carroll confirmed to the magazine that Carroll had previously confided in them in regard to the incident. Trump denied ever meeting Carroll, although New York had published a photo of Trump and Carroll together in 1987.

Ooooooops?

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

Donald Trump, an American businessman and current president of the United States, has been accused of rape, sexual assault, and sexual harassment, including non-consensual kissing or groping, by at least 23 women since the 1980s. The accusations have resulted in three much reported instances of litigation: his then-wife Ivana made a rape claim during their 1989 divorce litigation but later recanted that claim; businesswoman Jill Harth sued Trump in 1997 alleging breach of contract while also suing for nonviolent sexual harassment but withdrew the latter suit as part of a settlement for relating to the former suit; and, in 2017, former The Apprentice contestant Summer Zervos filed a defamation lawsuit after Trump called her a liar.

In June 2019, writer E. Jean Carroll alleged in New York magazine that Trump raped her in a department store dressing room in 1995 or 1996. Two friends of Carroll confirmed to the magazine that Carroll had previously confided in them in regard to the incident. Trump denied ever meeting Carroll, although New York had published a photo of Trump and Carroll together in 1987.

Ooooooops?
            No doubt that that when they hold the debates the location should be ear marked on the sexual predators website.

Nice work Republicans and Democrats.

Comment

DaCat is trying hard to justify his vote for Trump......nothing to see here people.

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

Ooooooops?
                Never figured you for whatabouts, but okay. The point is the left went fucking ballistic over Trump's indiscretions, and this is at least as bad, if not worse. Either way, what wonderful choices.

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post

Never figured you for whatabouts, but okay. The point is the left went fucking ballistic over Trump's indiscretions, and this is at least as bad, if not worse. Either way, what wonderful choices.
                  Left doesn't want Biden. Biden was foisted upon them. And I wouldn't doubt for a second that Biden groped this woman.

Comment

Never figured you for whatabouts, but okay. The point is the left went fucking ballistic over Trump's indiscretions, andthis is at least as bad, if not worse. Either way, what wonderful choices.
                    Okay? I don't know why we keep voting for these old sexual deviants. I didn't vote for Trump or want him. I preferred Klobuchar but it was between Bernie who wrote the rape fantasy stuff and Biden who smells other peoples wives.
                    Last edited by TTURedRaider; 03-26-2020, 11:48 PM.

Comment

I didn't give a shit about Trump either with regard to this and still don't. Almost all men in power have some sort of extra marital affair and then sexual misconduct is almost always close behind. Not saying it's right, just that nobody is exempt. Even if they don't, there's still attempts to smear them by women or men who are paid to do so.

Now if you start throwing rape or underaged folks out there, then it's a different deal.

Comment

Uh, what?

The next moment, still wearing correct business attire, shirt, tie, suit jacket, overcoat, he opens the overcoat, unzips his pants, and, forcing his fingers around my private area, thrusts his penis halfway — or completely, I’m not certain — inside me. It turns into a colossal struggle. I am wearing a pair of sturdy black patent-leather four-inch Barneys high heels, which puts my height around six-one, and I try to stomp his foot. I try to push him off with my one free hand — for some reason, I keep holding my purse with the other — and I finally get a knee up high enough to push him out and off and I turn, open the door, and run out of the dressing room.
                        Among the lurid details of the lawsuit, Jane Doe alleged Trump tied her to a bed, "forcibly raped" her and threatened her and her family with physical harm, if not death, if she told anyone about the assault. "I understood that Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein knew that I was 13 years old," Jane Doe wrote in an affidavit.
                        If we're going to believe every allegation out there against Biden and Trump, Trump is winning this by a mile. There are multiple other allegations of rape and assault if you care to google it. Saying Biden sticking his finger in a staffer's vagina and then leaving when she resisted is worse than raping a 13 year old girl is something else.

As for this allegation, who knows? She's spoken out about how great of a champion of women Biden is as recently as 2018. In 2019, she described Biden as touching her neck inappropriately but made clear he was never sexual with her. And now in 2020 she's claiming he sexually assaulted her. She supports Bernie. The person bringing this out is a known Bernie surrogate and a crazy person (Krystal Ball) who has tried getting several conspiracy theories to stick against Biden before this. In 2018, she penned an open love letter to Vladimir Putin and a few months ago, US intelligence picked up evidence that Putin was trying to help Bernie's campaign.

Last edited by DPR; 03-27-2020, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post

Uh, what?

If we're going to believe every allegation out there against Biden and Trump, Trump is winning this by a mile. There are multiple other allegations of rape and assault if you care to google it. Saying Biden sticking his finger in a staffer's vagina and then leaving when she resisted is worse than raping a 13 year old girl is something else.

As for this allegation, who knows? She's spoken out about how great of a champion of women Biden is as recently as 2018. In 2019, she described Biden as touching her neck inappropriately but made clear he was never sexual with her. And now in 2020 she's claiming he sexually assaulted her. She supports Bernie. The person bringing this out is a known Bernie surrogate and a crazy person (Krystal Ball) who has tried getting several conspiracy theories to stick against Biden before this. In 2018, she penned an open love letter to Vladimir Putin and a few months ago, US intelligence picked up evidence that Putin was trying to help Bernie's campaign.
                          Yeah. I’m not entirely sure how what Biden was accused of was worse than actually raping someone. But, I suppose you have to justify what you’re gonna justify.

Comment

Thanks guys. That was what I was looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Yeah. I’m not entirely sure how what Biden was accused of was worse than actually raping someone. But, I suppose you have to justify what you’re gonna justify.
                              Sure. But this is yet another instance of daCat immediately believing a bad allegation against a Democrat while requiring a full testimony and confession with video evidence if it were a conservative.

Comment

Working...
                              X