Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump's approval numbers are up!!! WTF America?

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

    Obviously Fresneck was the only smart guy to notice you can't land F16s on carriers. Stop trying to claim credit for spotting that error
    Or... you know that an F16 is an Air Force fighter jet not designed for carriers? Same goes for the F15 and the F22 and the A10. An F18? Sure. F35? It depends on the variant.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Deschet View Post

      Or... you know that an F16 is an Air Force fighter jet not designed for carriers? Same goes for the F15 and the F22 and the A10. An F18? Sure. F35? It depends on the variant.
      Dude, Im man enough to admit a mistake. Clearly DaCat isn't a real man because he doesn't admit he made a mistake about Uranium-1 - He's yet to admit it and take his L like a man

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

        Dude, Im man enough to admit a mistake. Clearly DaCat isn't a real man because he doesn't admit he made a mistake about Uranium-1 - He's yet to admit it and take his L like a man
        How cute. You and DPR are sharing bitch notes.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by daCat View Post
          How cute. You and DPR are sharing bitch notes.
          Take your L bitch and what the fuck were you doing with bringing up F16? Sharing bitch notes with Fresneck? LOL @ this hypocrite

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

            Take your L bitch and what the fuck were you doing with bringing up F16? Sharing bitch notes with Fresneck? LOL @ this hypocrite
            Mostly just laughing at you. Sometimes you do things I can't laugh at, but this wasn't one of those times.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by daCat View Post

              Mostly just laughing at you. Sometimes you do things I can't laugh at, but this wasn't one of those times.
              And as I keep laughing at you when you keep trying to claim you're not a Trump supporter.

              Comment


              • #22
                So someone brought up an interesting point - Remember how Obama's Govt. Panels were going to send Grandma to the gas chamber by deciding who lives and who dies from the lack of medical treatment? Isnt' Trump actually doing that by opening up the economy by Easter and deciding if old people live or die?

                Comment


                • #23
                  President Trump on Friday declined to invite Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and other Democrats to the White House ceremony where he signed the historic $2 trillion coronavirus rescue package passed earlier in the day by the House, aides said.



                  This is the fucking petty piece of shit Dacat, Hookems and Dynasty are voting for

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    DaCat and Hookems just remember that it was the Democrats who fought for expanding unemployment benefits you people
                    Last edited by sctrojan; 03-28-2020, 12:48 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      People run to the extremes in a crisis and America is mostly a right wing country. No surprise.

                      In fact, these are the perfect set of conditions that will allow Trump to win in November. The more death, the better his chances. He has the absolute perfect scapegoat - China. All he has to do is play the nationalist greatest hits and make them the focus. Easy victory. It's almost a little too perfect.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by md21 View Post
                        People run to the extremes in a crisis and America is mostly a right wing country. No surprise.

                        In fact, these are the perfect set of conditions that will allow Trump to win in November. The more death, the better his chances. He has the absolute perfect scapegoat - China. All he has to do is play the nationalist greatest hits and make them the focus. Easy victory. It's almost a little too perfect.
                        The red states like Florida are getting all the supplies for fighting covid and the blue states aren't getting any help. This is fucking disgusting!

                        Since Florida is the new Home State for Trump and the governor is a bootlicker they got all the supplies at NY's and CA's expense.


                        https://www.propublica.org/article/h...states-did-not

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Elon doesn't even have to be President and he gets shit done.

                          https://www.mystateline.com/health/c...als-worldwide/

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                            Elon doesn't even have to be President and he gets shit done.

                            https://www.mystateline.com/health/c...als-worldwide/
                            He got those ventilators from China where he has a huuuuge factory. So he probably has connections in manufacturing in China. But thank you Elon - he's one of the good guys.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Nevermind:

                              Trump's averaged approval rating stands at 46% approve, 49% disapprove -- ticking down from 48% approval in late-March....whew!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X