Originally posted by Nash View Post

Fucken Obama, man.
    Yeah, no kidding.

Comment

God I hate elected criminals.

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post
        God I hate elected criminals.
        Jared Kushner and Kelly Loeffler weren't elected.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post

Jared Kushner and Kelly Loeffler weren't elected.
          Whom did they get their info from? And loeffler was appointed, so that's even worse. Remember the governor who auctioned off Obama's seat. Yeah, I'm sure Kemp got a hefty payment for the appointment.

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

Whom did they get their info from? And loeffler was appointed, so that's even worse. Remember the governor who auctioned off Obama's seat. Yeah, I'm sure Kemp got a hefty payment for the appointment.
            She pledged $20 million to her own campaign for reelection so that the NRSC didn't have to spend any money to defend it. That's why she got it over Doug Collins. I wish I was joking, but I'm not. She essentially bought a Senate seat for $20 million cash.

That's just what was made public. I'm sure Kemp wet his beak as well.

Comment

Regarding Kushner, him and Ivanka supposedly were making around $200 million a year while in the White House. Even for them, that is an eye-raising amount. I have zero doubts Jared has been trading stock tips and political favors to benefit his investments since arriving in Washington.

When a senior White House adviser manages to make himself close to a billion dollars while working full time in the West Wing, questions need to be asked.

Comment

Working...
              X