Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How should we punish Feinstein and co?

There’s a growing list of people in our government who had access to inside information and used that information to make trades before the market collapsed. What should the punishment for this be?

5 years in prison and to never be allowed to trade financial products again. We treat insider trading too soft. It’s fucking theft. Just because it’s non violent doesn’t change that.

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
      5 years in prison and to never be allowed to trade financial products again. We treat insider trading too soft. It’s fucking theft. Just because it’s non violent doesn’t change that.
      I’d say this is fair. Oh, and real prison too. No minimum security club fed bullshit.

Comment

They should be forced to watch that horrible Wall Street 2 movie.

Comment

Guys. These are rich white folks. Do you honestly think they’ll even get a slap on the wrist?

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post
            Guys. These are rich white folks. Do you honestly think they’ll even get a slap on the wrist?
            Hence “should”, I don’t believe for one second any of them actually WILL be punished.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
              There’s a growing list of people in our government who had access to inside information and used that information to make trades before the market collapsed. What should the punishment for this be?
              You mean how should we punish Richard Burr and Co?

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

You mean how should we punish Richard Burr and Co?
                Don’t really care about party. They should all be thrown in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Don’t really care about party. They should all be thrown in prison.
                  SC does, Democrats are Angels to him regardless if they killed his mom.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                    SC does, Democrats are Angels to him regardless if they killed his mom.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                    Its true - there are 3 repubs and 1 democrat in the stocks share scandal - so there's just numbers to prove that repubs are 3 times worse than democrats.

and on top of that Feinstein's stocks are in a blind trust - just like Trump's assets are in a blind trust

Comment

Personally, I think they all need shaves with the national razor. It's not just theft, it's the betrayal of public trust. Using information that was obtained pursuant to their duties as public servants for personal gain is explicitly anti-constitutional and, as with any other authority figures who abuse their power, their punishment must be proportional to the trust placed in them.

Flay Diane Feinstein alive and pack her in salt.

Comment

Do these tools think people are going to buy that these 1+ million dollar dumps slightly before the crash were just a coincidence?

But... But... my husband did it. Yeah and YOU talk to YOUR husband every day. He was tipped off.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                          Personally, I think they all need shaves with the national razor. It's not just theft, it's the betrayal of public trust. Using information that was obtained pursuant to their duties as public servants for personal gain is explicitly anti-constitutional and, as with any other authority figures who abuse their power, their punishment must be proportional to the trust placed in them.

Flay Diane Feinstein alive and pack her in salt.
                          I’m going to go with the new lady senator whose spouse runs the ny stock exchange might deserve the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

I’m going to go with the new lady senator whose spouse runs the ny stock exchange might deserve the worst.
                            Yeah, fine, whatever. I just want Feinstein gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post

Yeah, fine, whatever. I just want Feinstein gone.
                              I think it more says something as to how fucked the last 4 years have been in terms of corruption when an active senator whose husband runs the stock exchange gets insider information and sells her stock and buys stock in companies that will make money in the wake of a pandemic only gets a quick mention.

Any senator doing this is a huge deal. A quick couple of tweets and this is over is utterly insane.

Comment

Working...
                              X