X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tOSUfanboi2
    replied
    Originally posted by daCat View Post

I forgot about your Mom's passage. I'm sorry.
    You’re fine, she had a great sense of humor and wouldn’t want me to be a bitch about it. Great lady, you would’ve liked her.

Leave a comment:

• daCat
    replied
    Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

He couldn’t even delay it. LMFAO @ Kentucky.
    There was a lot of that going on during the CBB season.

Leave a comment:

• daCat
    replied
    Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

My mom died almost a year ago, so she hasn’t been doing much these days. Was this back when Thriller came out or some shit?
    I forgot about your Mom's passage. I'm sorry.

Leave a comment:

• ivegostdacityblues
    replied
    Originally posted by DPR View Post

It isn't even going to block it. Just delay it. But what he is trying to do is force every member to go to the floor and cast their individual vote. Normally, I'm all for this. But they are also trying to maintain social distancing and forcing 435 people into a packed room to do this is fucking irresponsible.

He couldn’t even delay it. LMFAO @ Kentucky.

Leave a comment:

• tOSUfanboi2
    replied
    Originally posted by daCat View Post

Ask your mom who did the sucking.
    My mom died almost a year ago, so she hasn’t been doing much these days. Was this back when Thriller came out or some shit?

Leave a comment:

• daCat
    replied
    However, John Kerry has finally said something I can agree with.

Leave a comment:

• daCat
    replied

I think people from Kentucky suck, see: DaCat
    Ask your mom who did the sucking.

Leave a comment:

• DPR
    replied
    Imagine how out of touch you have to be to have both John Kerry and Donald Trump shitting on you at the same time.
    It isn't even going to block it. Just delay it. But what he is trying to do is force every member to go to the floor and cast their individual vote. Normally, I'm all for this. But they are also trying to maintain social distancing and forcing 435 people into a packed room to do this is fucking irresponsible.

Leave a comment:

• tOSUfanboi2
    replied
    Imagine how out of touch you have to be to have both John Kerry and Donald Trump shitting on you at the same time.

Leave a comment:

• DPR
    replied
    Also, I think Massie was the one who invited AOC to tour a coal mine with him. She accepted the offer and then he reneged. Because LOL

Leave a comment:

• DPR
    replied
    Err...we're living in the upside down -

Leave a comment:

• tOSUfanboi2
    replied
    Hey Hookems - Senate version passed 97-0 and now the House version is being held up by some asshole Republican from Kentucky.

Do you still think it is Democrats holding this back, or is actual action taken to block it not worth considering?
    I think people from Kentucky suck, see: DaCat

Leave a comment:

• DPR
    replied
    Hey Hookems - Senate version passed 97-0 and now the House version is being held up by some asshole Republican from Kentucky.

Do you still think it is Democrats holding this back, or is actual action taken to block it not worth considering?

Leave a comment:

• tOSUfanboi2
    replied

Brexit passed by 2 points. Trump won by the 3rd closest margin of the past century and still lost the popular by nearly 3 million. The issue with binary elections is no matter the margin, if you picked the winner you get to spend the next 4 years pretending like you're some sort of savant. A few less votes here and there and you look like an idiot. But go on and get wild.

I've already made my stance. If the Dow is below 20k and grandma is dead, Trump is going to lose bigly. If it fully rebounds and this virus amounted to a hill of beans, Trump will win. Pretty simple. But I've already pegged you and a few others here as Trump winning full-stop.

LOL

LOL

LOL

They barely for Bernie in the primary. Who cares who they'll vote for? It's pretty obvious that most of Bernie's support in 2016 was just anti-Hillary Democrats. This time around? Dude is getting crushed by 40 points in swing states. Why the fuck should I care what they think?

LOL

LOL

You're just trolling at this point and you're doing a pretty lazy job of it. I know you're not taking any of the shit you are saying seriously. And if, for some reason, you are, then your political opinion is complete dogshit.
    Promise you’ll be here in November okay? I know you had a hard time in 2016, so I was willing to give you a pass then, but I expect you to be in attendance this year.

Leave a comment:

• DPR
    replied

Funny how I “don’t know anything” and yet seemingly every prediction I make on here comes true. Remember Brexit and 2016 kiddo? I mean, before you ran and hid prior to the 2016 election? Good times. Just promise you’ll be here this year.
    Brexit passed by 2 points. Trump won by the 3rd closest margin of the past century and still lost the popular by nearly 3 million. The issue with binary elections is no matter the margin, if you picked the winner you get to spend the next 4 years pretending like you're some sort of savant. A few less votes here and there and you look like an idiot. But go on and get wild.

I've already made my stance. If the Dow is below 20k and grandma is dead, Trump is going to lose bigly. If it fully rebounds and this virus amounted to a hill of beans, Trump will win. Pretty simple. But I've already pegged you and a few others here as Trump winning full-stop.

I do think it’ll work
    LOL

I’d rather have an imperfect temporary measure than more government bureaucracy that is 100% doomed to fail.
    LOL

I also know that opposing direct cash aid to Americans is going to absolutely obliterate what remains of the DNC’s base.
    LOL

Tell me DPR, who do YOU think Bernie Bros are going to vote for in November?
    They barely for Bernie in the primary. Who cares who they'll vote for? It's pretty obvious that most of Bernie's support in 2016 was just anti-Hillary Democrats. This time around? Dude is getting crushed by 40 points in swing states. Why the fuck should I care what they think?

The guy who tried to give them money and has done little to nothing in opposing their core agenda
    LOL

or the corpse candidate of a party they’ve grown to despise that treats them like lepers?
    LOL

I’ll hang up and listen.
    You're just trolling at this point and you're doing a pretty lazy job of it. I know you're not taking any of the shit you are saying seriously. And if, for some reason, you are, then your political opinion is complete dogshit.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X