Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Preach Brother DPR. Fucking Idiots like DSMoney and Hookems completely swept the whole Tea Party movement under the rug - the same Tea Party who gave us Donald Trump.
    Have fun explaining to your constituents why you refused to give them free money, and instead opted for (((loans))) and (((unemployment expansion)))

The only thing that will make this funnier is if Democrats wake up, bend the knee, and sign off on the Trump bucks. DPR’s entire “stance” will 180 so fast he might hurt himself.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Have fun explaining to your constituents why you refused to give them free money, and instead opted for (((loans))) and (((unemployment expansion)))

The only thing that will make this funnier is if Democrats wake up, bend the knee, and sign off on the Trump bucks. DPR’s entire “stance” will 180 so fast he might hurt himself.
      Yeah because giving rich people money after we gave the tax cuts doesn't jive with the democratic base. we aren't retards like repubs - our people are more informed.

Nobody is voting for Trump after this debacle. We'll take the Trump bucks just as we took the Bush Tax Cuts and vote for Biden.

Comment

Yeah because giving rich people money after we gave the tax cuts doesn't jive with the democratic base. we aren't retards like repubs - our people are more informed
        Ahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Have fun in November bud, I know I will. It’s going to be hilarious watching a senile Joe Biden get punked out and humiliated in the debates while ads run 24/7 about how the Democrats refused to help during this crisis.
          Republicans refused to help in 2009 and won a landslide in 2010. You don't understand politics at all.

It never ceases to amaze me how the left snatches defeat from the jaws of victory every time, it’s truly amazing.
          You've gone beyond reason here. I have conservative family members who are hoping this bill fails because it's absurd spending. You really think a massive $2 trillion plan is going to work when only a fraction of it is actual money going back to taxpayers? This thing has just as much of a chance of blowing up in the GOP's faces as it does hurting Democrats. The GOP fucking ran on opposing ARRA in 2010 and won.

Of course, never underestimate the hatred Republicans have for Democrats, so I'm sure a bulk of them will support massive gov spending right now because Trump is doing it. But Trump is not nearly as strong for November as you think. If you really think Democrats are going to get blown out in November over this bill, you're absolutely delusional.

Comment

(((racism)))

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post

(((racism)))
              (((Nobody cares)))

Comment

Ahahahahahahahaha
                we have the college kids and by Trump's own words - you have the not -so - educated people

Comment

Republicans refused to help in 2009 and won a landslide in 2010. You don't understand politics at all.

You've gone beyond reason here. I have conservative family members who are hoping this bill fails because it's absurd spending. You really think a massive $2 trillion plan is going to work when only a fraction of it is actual money going back to taxpayers? This thing has just as much of a chance of blowing up in the GOP's faces as it does hurting Democrats. The GOP fucking ran on opposing ARRA in 2010 and won.

Of course, never underestimate the hatred Republicans have for Democrats, so I'm sure a bulk of them will support massive gov spending right now because Trump is doing it. But Trump is not nearly as strong for November as you think. If you really think Democrats are going to get blown out in November over this bill, you're absolutely delusional.
                  Funny how I “don’t know anything” and yet seemingly every prediction I make on here comes true. Remember Brexit and 2016 kiddo? I mean, before you ran and hid prior to the 2016 election? Good times. Just promise you’ll be here this year.

I do think it’ll work, at least, it’s better than what the Democrats are pushing. I’d rather have an imperfect temporary measure than more government bureaucracy that is 100% doomed to fail. I also know that opposing direct cash aid to Americans is going to absolutely obliterate what remains of the DNC’s base. Tell me DPR, who do YOU think Bernie Bros are going to vote for in November? The guy who tried to give them money and has done little to nothing in opposing their core agenda, or the corpse candidate of a party they’ve grown to despise that treats them like lepers? I’ll hang up and listen.

Comment

we have the college kids and by Trump's own words - you have the not -so - educated people
                    Let’s just ignore all of the tens of millions of broke retards on welfare.

Also, Trump voters made more on average than Hillary voters. If your side is so smart, why do they suck at making money?

Comment

Let’s just ignore all of the tens of millions of broke retards on welfare.

Also, Trump voters made more on average than Hillary voters. If your side is so smart, why do they suck at making money?
                      Those people on welfare are still gonna get their welfare checks and food stamps. If the dems delay the payment for a more equitable distribution of money to AMericans - it's no skin off their backs.

Comment

Funny how I “don’t know anything” and yet seemingly every prediction I make on here comes true. Remember Brexit and 2016 kiddo? I mean, before you ran and hid prior to the 2016 election? Good times. Just promise you’ll be here this year.
                        Brexit passed by 2 points. Trump won by the 3rd closest margin of the past century and still lost the popular by nearly 3 million. The issue with binary elections is no matter the margin, if you picked the winner you get to spend the next 4 years pretending like you're some sort of savant. A few less votes here and there and you look like an idiot. But go on and get wild.

I've already made my stance. If the Dow is below 20k and grandma is dead, Trump is going to lose bigly. If it fully rebounds and this virus amounted to a hill of beans, Trump will win. Pretty simple. But I've already pegged you and a few others here as Trump winning full-stop.

I do think it’ll work
                        LOL

I’d rather have an imperfect temporary measure than more government bureaucracy that is 100% doomed to fail.
                        LOL

I also know that opposing direct cash aid to Americans is going to absolutely obliterate what remains of the DNC’s base.
                        LOL

Tell me DPR, who do YOU think Bernie Bros are going to vote for in November?
                        They barely for Bernie in the primary. Who cares who they'll vote for? It's pretty obvious that most of Bernie's support in 2016 was just anti-Hillary Democrats. This time around? Dude is getting crushed by 40 points in swing states. Why the fuck should I care what they think?

The guy who tried to give them money and has done little to nothing in opposing their core agenda
                        LOL

or the corpse candidate of a party they’ve grown to despise that treats them like lepers?
                        LOL

I’ll hang up and listen.
                        You're just trolling at this point and you're doing a pretty lazy job of it. I know you're not taking any of the shit you are saying seriously. And if, for some reason, you are, then your political opinion is complete dogshit.

Comment

Brexit passed by 2 points. Trump won by the 3rd closest margin of the past century and still lost the popular by nearly 3 million. The issue with binary elections is no matter the margin, if you picked the winner you get to spend the next 4 years pretending like you're some sort of savant. A few less votes here and there and you look like an idiot. But go on and get wild.

I've already made my stance. If the Dow is below 20k and grandma is dead, Trump is going to lose bigly. If it fully rebounds and this virus amounted to a hill of beans, Trump will win. Pretty simple. But I've already pegged you and a few others here as Trump winning full-stop.

LOL

LOL

LOL

They barely for Bernie in the primary. Who cares who they'll vote for? It's pretty obvious that most of Bernie's support in 2016 was just anti-Hillary Democrats. This time around? Dude is getting crushed by 40 points in swing states. Why the fuck should I care what they think?

LOL

LOL

You're just trolling at this point and you're doing a pretty lazy job of it. I know you're not taking any of the shit you are saying seriously. And if, for some reason, you are, then your political opinion is complete dogshit.
                          Promise you’ll be here in November okay? I know you had a hard time in 2016, so I was willing to give you a pass then, but I expect you to be in attendance this year.

Comment

Hey Hookems - Senate version passed 97-0 and now the House version is being held up by some asshole Republican from Kentucky.

Do you still think it is Democrats holding this back, or is actual action taken to block it not worth considering?

Comment

Hey Hookems - Senate version passed 97-0 and now the House version is being held up by some asshole Republican from Kentucky.

Do you still think it is Democrats holding this back, or is actual action taken to block it not worth considering?
                              I think people from Kentucky suck, see: DaCat

Comment

Err...we're living in the upside down -

Comment

Working...
                                X