Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tulsi endorsing Joe

What do her fanboys think?

You know, I'm really happy to be (hopefully) wrong about Tulsi. Her dropping out and endorsing Biden is not something I expected. I figured she'd stick around til the convention and then cry rigged and get a spot on Fox News.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post
      You know, I'm really happy to be (hopefully) wrong about Tulsi. Her dropping out and endorsing Biden is not something I expected. I figured she'd stick around til the convention and then cry rigged and get a spot on Fox News.
      You realize that only you and Trojan here have been pushing the FoxNews thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

You realize that only you and Trojan here have been pushing the FoxNews thing?
        ???

She appears on Fox News all of the time. Most recently she was trashing the DNC for not letting her debate Biden and Bernie.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tulsi-...dential-debate

Like, are you serious right now?

https://www.politifact.com/article/2...presence-obam/

She was a frequent guest on Fox News even under Obama and was routinely critical of Obama. She only dropped out today after obviously not having a path since February.

If you think there wasn't enough evidence to believe Tulsi was angling for a Fox News pundit job I honestly don't know what to tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post
          What do her fanboys think?
          She's a Democrat, sooooo...

I like a lot about her. She seems honest and always seems to know the facts of a topic before she speaks. Never loses her composure, etc. She has some far left ideals that put me off a bit, but I would have been content to have an honest person in power for a change. None of them have completely the same views I would sign on for.

And who knows, she may be his choice for VP. The only way his dementia crippled mind gets elected is if he picks up a solid VP candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post

She's a Democrat, sooooo...

I like a lot about her. She seems honest and always seems to know the facts of a topic before she speaks. Never loses her composure, etc. She has some far left ideals that put me off a bit, but I would have been content to have an honest person in power for a change. None of them have completely the same views I would sign on for.

And who knows, she may be his choice for VP. The only way his dementia crippled mind gets elected is if he picks up a solid VP candidate.
            If the Dow is below 20k in November, Biden could stroke out live on TV and win 35 states.

Comment

If the Dow is below 20k in November, Biden could stroke out live on TV and win 35 states.
              I doubt it. That would mean voters blamed Trump for a virus. I try not to underestimate the stupidity of the average voter, but that would indicate levels of dumbass I can't understand.

Comment

I doubt it. That would mean voters blamed Trump for a virus. I try not to underestimate the stupidity of the average voter, but that would indicate levels of dumbass I can't understand.
                There are people running around claiming Trump should have criminal liability for homicide over this (or agreeing with the stance).... so yes, people are really that stupid.

Comment

???

She appears on Fox News all of the time. Most recently she was trashing the DNC for not letting her debate Biden and Bernie.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tulsi-...dential-debate

Like, are you serious right now?

https://www.politifact.com/article/2...presence-obam/

She was a frequent guest on Fox News even under Obama and was routinely critical of Obama. She only dropped out today after obviously not having a path since February.

If you think there wasn't enough evidence to believe Tulsi was angling for a Fox News pundit job I honestly don't know what to tell you.
                  I get all of that. Here’s what you might not get. If Tulsi wants to be President, she knows that she can’t just be president for half the country. The only way to reach the other half is to go on their network. The problem with this strategy — clearly — is that it pisses off the many in the other half, who believe she’s a traitor for doing so.

We can’t afford another President who thinks that they’re only the President for those whom voted for them. At some point, we need to see those on the other side of the aisle as being something other than the enemy. It’s obviously not going to be a Republican who makes the first move. It might as well be a Democrat.

Comment

Trump did not create the virus. He will be judged by how he handles it.

Comment

It's too bad. I wonder who will run third party this year.

Comment

Trump did not create the virus. He will be judged by how he handles it.
                        We'll see.

Comment

I get all of that. Here’s what you might not get. If Tulsi wants to be President, she knows that she can’t just be president for half the country. The only way to reach the other half is to go on their network. The problem with this strategy — clearly — is that it pisses off the many in the other half, who believe she’s a traitor for doing so.
                          No, they believe she's a traitor because she shits on Democrats when she goes on Fox News. Its why they love having her on.

We can’t afford another President who thinks that they’re only the President for those whom voted for them. At some point, we need to see those on the other side of the aisle as being something other than the enemy. It’s obviously not going to be a Republican who makes the first move. It might as well be a Democrat.
                          Cool, but it won't be Tulsi.

Comment

Originally posted by ibleed View Post

There are people running around claiming Trump should have criminal liability for homicide over this (or agreeing with the stance).... so yes, people are really that stupid.
                            If it comes out that Trump purposely refused WHO aid for ventilators and testing kits because he was trying to secure a deal for Jared's brother's company and a lot of people died because of it, then it's not that ludicrous of a claim.

I know, you love Trump and Trump can do no wrong, but he has bungled this response badly and a lot of people will die that probably didn't have to.

Keep in mind the Burr secret audio. These guys knew about Europe before it got bad and didn't tell us. I fucking bought tickets to Italy before finding out it was all going to shit. Trump knew the whole time.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                              It's too bad. I wonder who will run third party this year.
                              Mark Zuckerberg.

Comment

Working...
                              X