Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump: "I never said Mexico would pay directly for the wall"

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/trump-i-...-for-the-wall/

Except he did. Thousands of times. Even put it in writing.

This is why Trump can't get a deal with Congress. He's unpredictable and a complete pathological liar.

I swear its not Trump I hate - the people who still follow him - like MItch McConnell, Lindsey Graham, and the Americans who will vote for him 2020.

These motherfuckers need to be simply ground up for cat food so that this country can be saved. But yeah go for it Trump - declare an emergency because the dems aren't giving you a wall. Wait till we get the hold of the presidency - we are going to declare emergencies for all kinds of shit.
    Last edited by sctrojan; 01-10-2019, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Comment

It's only newsworthy if he's honest.

Comment

Motherfucker -in-chief is now getting desperate:
          Trump says China is 'more honorable than Chuck and Nancy'

Comment

Hey DaCat - what do you think? I am really interested in the views of one of Trump's BASE VOTERS.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
              Hey DaCat - what do you think? I am really interested in the views of one of Trump's BASE VOTERS.
              Do you want to know what I think, or what a Trump voter thinks?

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post

Do you want to know what I think, or what a Trump voter thinks?
                OK how about your view of Trump's takesy-backsy on Mexico paying for the wall.
                Last edited by sctrojan; 01-12-2019, 03:28 AM.

Comment

Okay. Back on topic. Trump has the unmitigated gall to say Mexico was going to pay for it. Explicitly. 200+ times. He called the Mexican President and asked him to pay for it. He was rebuffed. He then pivoted and attempted to claim that, because of his as-yet-to-be-ratified NAFTA replacement, Mexico was de facto paying for the wall. And now, he’s claiming that he never actually, technically, said Mexico would pay for the wall.

So, either Trump is simply a poor liar, or he severely overestimated his abilities as a negotiator. And, given that Trump’s whole life of “making deals” was propped up by factors that made it difficult for Trump to truly fail, it’s easy to conclude that he might have come into this with a false sense of confidence.

Although... it’s really pretty easy to conclude that the guy just lies whenever it’s convenient to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post
                    Okay. Back on topic. Trump has the unmitigated gall to say Mexico was going to pay for it. Explicitly. 200+ times. He called the Mexican President and asked him to pay for it. He was rebuffed. He then pivoted and attempted to claim that, because of his as-yet-to-be-ratified NAFTA replacement, Mexico was de facto paying for the wall. And now, he’s claiming that he never actually, technically, said Mexico would pay for the wall.

So, either Trump is simply a poor liar, or he severely overestimated his abilities as a negotiator. And, given that Trump’s whole life of “making deals” was propped up by factors that made it difficult for Trump to truly fail, it’s easy to conclude that he might have come into this with a false sense of confidence.

Although... it’s really pretty easy to conclude that the guy just lies whenever it’s convenient to do so.
                    Trump's style - he did that with NK, he did it with Obamacare, all bluster and when the other party doesn't back down - trump goes - actually I never meant it. Its the behavior of a typical bully.

Nancy is standing up to Trump and now he's been knocked off his stance. I was telling you Nancy Pelosi was the best speaker of the house and you fucks said she has to go. She know exactly the word to tell Trump - NO MONEY FOR THE WALL. If you behave you'll get money for border security. She's acting like a strict mom to a petulant child.

Comment

Trump's style - he did that with NK, he did it with Obamacare, all bluster and when the other party doesn't back down - trump goes - actually I never meant it. Its the behavior of a typical bully.

Nancy is standing up to Trump and now he's been knocked off his stance. I was telling you Nancy Pelosi was the best speaker of the house and you fucks said she has to go. She know exactly the word to tell Trump - NO MONEY FOR THE WALL. If you behave you'll get money for border security. She's acting like a strict mom to a petulant child.
                      So our entire central government is run by a bunch of children?

Comment

So our entire central government is run by a bunch of children?
                        Bunch? It's only Trump you fucking buffoon. Chuck and Nancy are the grownups. McConnell is the pet turtle hiding in his shell.

Comment

Bunch? It's only Trump you fucking buffoon. Chuck and Nancy are the grownups. McConnell is the pet turtle hiding in his shell.
                          That contradicts your prior post that says she's just as big a baby as Trump.

Comment

That contradicts your prior post that says she's just as big a baby as Trump.
                            I am not sure how you get that impression when I specifically typed: She's acting like a strict mom to a petulant child.

Comment

I am not sure how you get that impression when I specifically typed: She's acting like a strict mom to a petulant child.
                              The article says she is just like Trump. Maybe they can spank each other.

Comment

Working...
                              X