Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump claims federal workers support the shutdown

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trump claims federal workers support the shutdown





  • #2
    For the first tine in awhile, I'm genuinely curious how this shutdown is going to end up. Every time McConnell has played this game, the spineless Dems back down.

    Maybe wishful thinking, but I don't think they are going to back down this time.

    If Trump wouldn't take wall for DACA before...he's not going to get a better offer this time with a Democrat filled house.

    If I'm the Dems, I push this gamble: DACA immediately, funding for the border wall, starting in 2020.
    Last edited by General_Grantlocks; 01-09-2019, 05:12 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
      For the first tine in awhile, I'm genuinely curious how this shutdown is going to end up. Every time McConnell has played this game, the spineless Dems back down.

      Maybe wishful thinking, but I don't think they are going to back down this time.

      If Trump wouldn't take wall for DACA before...he's not going to get a better offer this time with a Democrat filled house.

      If I'm the Dems, I push this gamble: DACA immediately, funding for the border wall, starting in 2020.
      The Dems need to fucking beat McConnell's ass - for all the dirty tricks he's pulled on the SCOTUS appointments.
      But I don't know why McConnell keeps propping up trump after all the insults trump's people hurled at him

      Comment


      • #4
        It's because whenever McConnell has stuck with Trump the Dems have backed down, 100% of the time. Thinks he's invincible in solidarity.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
          It's because whenever McConnell has stuck with Trump the Dems have backed down, 100% of the time. Thinks he's invincible in solidarity.
          To be fair, the first two years the Dems had very little negotiating power. Now that they have the House, I think we see them tell Trump to eat shit.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by DPR View Post

            To be fair, the first two years the Dems had very little negotiating power. Now that they have the House, I think we see them tell Trump to eat shit.
            We still don't have power because of the senate - we should have not lost the senate. we had strong candidates.

            In any other country federal workers would have started to riot and protest - our nation is a nation of cucks - look at France - they fucking burned down Paris and the president caved.

            Comment

            Working...
            X