Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

C'mon man - they passed the largest transportation package in more than a decade, costing $305 billion over five years under Obama - but because it added paperwork and administrative tasks to CFPB Sen. Warren opposed it.
    Yep using infrastructure bill to kill CFPB and defund Obamacare - we know the shenanigans - repubs are too afraid of clean bills. WHich is why there's a fucking govt shutdown here - a degrading of the US Credit rating there, it's always something.

Republicans dont know how to govern.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjew21 View Post
      Dams are breaking, bridges are going down. Levees are getting busted... yet let’s spend billions of dollars on a wall that isn’t going to be effective. The whole world is laughing. We’ve played ourselves thanks to bumpkins voting for this clown.
      Horns, I've been saying this for about 5 years now. We are behind the rest of the world in terms of mass transit/maintaining roads, airline/airport quality, etc. Once we're finally out of Syria and Afghanistan, I hope that we have someone in charge who really focuses on improving America's domestic infrastructure.

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post

Horns, I've been saying this for about 5 years now. We are behind the rest of the world in terms of mass transit/maintaining roads, airline/airport quality, etc. Once we're finally out of Syria and Afghanistan, I hope that we have someone in charge who really focuses on improving America's domestic infrastructure.
        yeah don't bank on republicans. they really can't govern. They had the house/senate/presidency/supreme court and all they got passed was a tax cut bill that is unpopular.

Comment

Working...
        X