Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have a crumbling infrastructure

Dams are breaking, bridges are going down. Levees are getting busted... yet let’s spend billions of dollars on a wall that isn’t going to be effective. The whole world is laughing. We’ve played ourselves thanks to bumpkins voting for this clown.

Originally posted by gingerjew21 View Post
    Dams are breaking, bridges are going down. Levees are getting busted... yet let’s spend billions of dollars on a wall that isn’t going to be effective. The whole world is laughing. We’ve played ourselves thanks to bumpkins voting for this clown.
    Israel has one that works very well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Blame your stupid texas govt. for supporting Trump My Governor is already telling Trump we don't want the wall in California.

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post
        Israel has one that works very well.

If it works so well, then why do we help them so much?

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

Anti Semite? ^

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post
            Anti Semite? ^

Nice debating skills

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

Cause the holocaust n sheeeit

If you're asking honestly though, nobody actually knows. They're more than capable of being entirely self sufficient at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

If you're asking honestly though, nobody actually knows. They're more than capable of being entirely self sufficient at this point.
                Oh so when Obama tried to tell Israel to GTFO - y'all jumped on his head claiming he was antisemitic.

Its cute to see republicans come to self-realization of what dems have been saying for years - be it on the Iraq war, be it on ACA, be it on Gay rights, be it on immigration reform, be it on foreign policy. its like inception

Comment

Friendly government in the region?

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Oh so when Obama tried to tell Israel to GTFO - y'all jumped on his head claiming he was antisemitic.

Its cute to see republicans come to self-realization of what dems have been saying for years - be it on the Iraq war, be it on ACA, be it on Gay rights, be it on immigration reform, be it on foreign policy. its like inception
                    I'll have you know I'm a proud member of the Mountain Party

(Yes it exists, seriously, look it up)

Comment

Okay do Pelosi and or Schumer have a infrastructure bill for all that and how do they want to pay for it posted up somewhere for everyone to read?

Also I've heard so many Democrats talk about how we don't need a wall yet they voted for fencing in the past. But they say we need to hire more border patrol along with investing in technology to secure the border and ports. Okay so where is that bill? Their mantra in 2016 was legalizing the DACA kids and fixing our broken immigration system. I know they got use to President Obama doing everything by executive fiat ala DACA but Congress are the people that fund border security and fix the immigration system. They write the laws so they should get on that.

I'll have you know I'm a proud member of the Mountain Party

(Yes it exists, seriously, look it up)
                      Interesting. I initially thought it was just going to be angry somewhat conservative West Virginians in the Appalachian Mountains but it's more like Spartan.
                      Last edited by TTURedRaider; 01-09-2019, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

Okay do Pelosi and or Schumer have a infrastructure bill for all that and how do they want to pay for it posted up somewhere for everyone to read?

Yep you'll find that bill right along with the republican's bill to replace Obamacare.

Comment

Yep you'll find that bill right along with the republican's bill to replace Obamacare.
                          So they got nothing despite the fact they control the House? So they want the Trump WH to write a infrastructure bill?

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

So they got nothing despite the fact they control the House? So they want the Trump WH to write a infrastructure bill?
                            C'mon man - the repubs killed the infrastructure bill under Obama - because deficits.
                            $478B Infrastructure Bill Blocked by Senate GOP

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2015/0...ked-Senate-GOP

Comment

C'mon man - the repubs killed the infrastructure bill under Obama - because deficits.
                              $478B Infrastructure Bill Blocked by Senate GOP

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2015/0...ked-Senate-GOP
                              C'mon man - they passed the largest transportation package in more than a decade, costing $305 billion over five years under Obama - but because it added paperwork and administrative tasks to CFPB Sen. Warren opposed it.

Mr. President, Senator Boxer deserves tremendous credit for negotiating a long-term funding bill for our crumbling roads and bridges. The Fixing America's Surface Transportation, FAST, Act is an important turning point in addressing our Nation's infrastructure needs, and the bill will create quality jobs and stimulate economic growth. The FAST Act ends years of short-term congressional extensions and legislative gridlock that prevented our country from making critical investments in our roads, bridges, and mass transit.

...However, I must oppose the bill because Republicans have used this strong bill as a vehicle to roll back rules that protect consumers and our financial system.

...And now, in the FAST Act, Republicans have handed out more than a dozen goodies to financial institutions, including a requirement that does little but bog down the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau with needless paperwork and administrative tasks.

Comment

Working...
                              X