Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ocasio-Cortez: Morally correct > actually correct

"I think that there’s a lot of people more concerned about being precisely, factually, and semantically correct than about being morally right"

I just can't with her anymore. Basically, being correct is not important. And shame on you for thinking that it is.

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post
    "I think that there’s a lot of people more concerned about being precisely, factually, and semantically correct than about being morally right"

I just can't with her anymore. Basically, being correct is not important. And shame on you for thinking that it is.
    She's learned that in the Trumpian world you don't need to have real facts - like horseshoes and hand grenades you just have to be close.

Comment

You mean like with abortion? Where it is actually correct that population controls are necessary to limit usage of increasingly scarce resources for children who would largely just become burdens upon the state anyway, but it is morally correct that killing fetuses is wrong? Is that what you're referring to here?

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
        You mean like with abortion? Where it is actually correct that population controls are necessary to limit usage of increasingly scarce resources for children who would largely just become burdens upon the state anyway, but it is morally correct that killing fetuses is wrong? Is that what you're referring to here?
        I like this argument - Im stealing it.

Comment

Not shocked that you two are in favor of euthanasia

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

LMFAO @ AOC's epic take down of Steve Scalise

Comment

LOL at a trump apologist concerned about someone being correct.

Comment

AOC's 70% tax bracket only applies to anything over 10Million. So if you made 10M and 100 dollars - you would pay 70dollars on the 100 dollars and not 70% on 10M.

Fucking republicans are idiotic.

Comment

AOC is a fucking idiot. And like many progressives, she thinks with her heart and not her head, so it's no surprise that actual facts may as well be a foreign language to her.

That said, I'm with BChris here. The fact that someone who flosses their teeth with Trump's ass hair to be calling someone out for being fast and loose with facts is about as rich as german chocolate cake.

Of course, we're talking about Dynasty here, who is so stupid that he needs to recite a rhyme in order to tie his shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post
                    AOC is a fucking idiot. And like many progressives, she thinks with her heart and not her head, so it's no surprise that actual facts may as well be a foreign language to her.

That said, I'm with BChris here. The fact that someone who flosses their teeth with Trump's ass hair to be calling someone out for being fast and loose with facts is about as rich as german chocolate cake.

Of course, we're talking about Dynasty here, who is so stupid that he needs to recite a rhyme in order to tie his shoes.
                    Yet you have to love how she's getting under some folks skin. It's fucken hilarious how much attention they give her.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post

Do you ever get tired of my Balls, Nash?

Comment

Do you ever get tired of my Balls, Nash?
                        Let me speak for Nash - calling you out isn't the same as being fixed to your nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Let me speak for Nash - calling you out isn't the same as being fixed to your nuts.
                          Calling me out? Right. No. Calling me out would take a little effort. He'd need more than just the assumption of my blind support of trump. (Which I have shown time and time again, that it is his blind hatred that is the problem) So no, the easy way for him, is to continue to gargle my balls.

Comment

Calling me out? Right. No. Calling me out would take a little effort. He'd need more than just the assumption of my blind support of trump. (Which I have shown time and time again, that it is his blind hatred that is the problem) So no, the easy way for him, is to continue to gargle my balls.
                            we're calling you out because trump doesn't tell the truth or speak based on facts and here you are complaining about AOC not speaking based on hard facts.

Trump should be hated - because he is fucking with 800,000 Americans' livelihood - DHS is closed and we are now more insecure than ever.

Comment

Sorry, I don't spend effort on dumbfucks. And I don't want anything to do with your little faggot balls.

Comment

Working...
                              X