X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tOSUfanboi2
    replied
    Originally posted by Pollaski View Post

Guys with guns taking food from unarbed people who couldn't defend themselves.
    If you say so. /shrug

Leave a comment:

• Pollaski
    replied
    Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

?
    Guys with guns taking food from unarbed people who couldn't defend themselves.

Leave a comment:

• tOSUfanboi2
    replied
    Originally posted by DPR View Post

Sometimes sct is accidentally funny.
    He’s been talking about the 2000 Lexus for like 15 years, it’s a running joke. Kind of like me allegedly working at Wendy’s/being an illegal immigrant and the Bobby Hamilton stuff.

Leave a comment:

• DPR
    replied
    Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
    You know something - I was expecting mayhem on the streets - the poors coming for my 2000 Lexus and rob me. That hasn't happened.
    Sometimes sct is accidentally funny.

Leave a comment:

• tOSUfanboi2
    replied
    Originally posted by Nash View Post

No one is going to rob you. Criminals know who has money.
    I don’t like curry anyway. If I have to go looting for food, I’m hitting up the local Mexican restaurant.

Leave a comment:

• tOSUfanboi2
    replied
    Originally posted by Pollaski View Post

...And that's how Somalia happened!
    ?

Leave a comment:

• Nash
    replied
    You know something - I was expecting mayhem on the streets - the poors coming for my 2000 Lexus and rob me. That hasn't happened.

So not sure how much that 500 bucks you fucks dropped on guns and ammo could have gone towards food and soap?
    No one is going to rob you. Criminals know who has money.

Leave a comment:

• Pollaski
    replied

It’s called investing. By putting 500 bucks into a gun and some ammo, I can steal thousands of dollars worth of food from people like you.
    ...And that's how Somalia happened!

Leave a comment:

• tOSUfanboi2
    replied

So not sure how much that 500 bucks you fucks dropped on guns and ammo could have gone towards food and soap?
    It’s called investing. By putting 500 bucks into a gun and some ammo, I can steal thousands of dollars worth of food from people like you.

Leave a comment:

• sctrojan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sctrojan
    replied

Los Angeles Sheriff orders gun stores shut down due to coronavirus restrictions

Sheriff suspends efforts to close L.A. gun stores amid coronavirus restrictions

Leave a comment:

• Deschet
    replied

I have a shovel and know a good spot if you want help getting rid of the body.
    Ahh... fond memories of asking Siri where I can bury a dead body and she gave me several places.

Leave a comment:

• sctrojan
    replied

Los Angeles Sheriff orders gun stores shut down due to coronavirus restrictions

Last edited by sctrojan; 03-25-2020, 01:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ivegostdacityblues
    replied

It’s Philly, we got a river full of bodies.

Leave a comment:

• tOSUfanboi2
    replied
    Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

If someone takes a cheap shot at my dogs head I will murder them on the spot.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X