Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Take that jersey off that poor thing before it gets hurt.
    The jersey will likely be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

The jersey will likely be fine.
      Until the playoffs.

Comment

Until the playoffs.

If someone takes a cheap shot at my dogs head I will murder them on the spot.

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

If someone takes a cheap shot at my dogs head I will murder them on the spot.
          I have a shovel and know a good spot if you want help getting rid of the body.

Comment

It’s Philly, we got a river full of bodies.

Comment

Los Angeles Sheriff orders gun stores shut down due to coronavirus restrictions

Last edited by sctrojan; 03-25-2020, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Ahh... fond memories of asking Siri where I can bury a dead body and she gave me several places.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Los Angeles Sheriff orders gun stores shut down due to coronavirus restrictions

Sheriff suspends efforts to close L.A. gun stores amid coronavirus restrictions

Comment

You know something - I was expecting mayhem on the streets - the poors coming for my 2000 Lexus and rob me. That hasn't happened.

So not sure how much that 500 bucks you fucks dropped on guns and ammo could have gone towards food and soap?

Comment

You know something - I was expecting mayhem on the streets - the poors coming for my 2000 Lexus and rob me. That hasn't happened.

So not sure how much that 500 bucks you fucks dropped on guns and ammo could have gone towards food and soap?
                      It’s called investing. By putting 500 bucks into a gun and some ammo, I can steal thousands of dollars worth of food from people like you.

Comment

It’s called investing. By putting 500 bucks into a gun and some ammo, I can steal thousands of dollars worth of food from people like you.
                        ...And that's how Somalia happened!

Comment

No one is going to rob you. Criminals know who has money.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post

...And that's how Somalia happened!
                            ?

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post

No one is going to rob you. Criminals know who has money.
                              I don’t like curry anyway. If I have to go looting for food, I’m hitting up the local Mexican restaurant.

Comment

Sometimes sct is accidentally funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X