Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post

I'm actually amazed at how few cases there are in India. 114 right next to China?

Has to be the heat or some built up immunity.
    this was a great opportunity for India to lose a few million from its population - I don't know what will kill these people.

we really need to trim the human population of useless old people who are living far too long these days.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

this was a great opportunity for India to lose a few million from its population - I don't know what will kill these people.

we really need to trim the human population of useless old people who are living far too long these days.
      Thank you for volunteering.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post

Thank you for volunteering.
        Im not old. Im in the peak of health - just got back from a ski trip to Austria. plus im not useless - Im a frikkin CS grad from USC!. Begone you lowly SJSU dropout.

Comment

Im not old. Im in the peak of health - just got back from a ski trip to Austria. plus im not useless - Im a frikkin CS grad from USC!. Begone you lowly SJSU dropout.
          Um actually.....

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
            Hookems, how many societal collapses have we had since TP has been a common household item?

Something tells me you're basing this off a video game.

Funny enough, I do keep a small stockpile of antibiotics in my "emergency kit". In the event of a real collapse, I'd rather have an easy to use crossbow than a noisy ass gun with limited ammo.
            Okay, Daryl Dixon.

Comment

Originally posted by theBHMAguy View Post

Okay, Daryl Dixon.
              If only I was half as badass as Daryl.

Comment

98 percent of this board are city kids that couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag, so we'd better hope this just all blows over.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                  98 percent of this board are city kids that couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag, so we'd better hope this just all blows over.
                  totally agree. But I do play paintball annually so I do have some drop-roll-n-shoot skills.

Comment

totally agree. But I do play paintball annually so I do have some drop-roll-n-shoot skills.
                    With a .45 ACP, it's mostly just drop... like a sack of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

Who needs to fight when you’ve got this bad ass dog to scare anyone away?

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

Obligatory - who's a good boy?

Comment

I just realized that you morons buying guns increases the herd immunity. Because now if someone wants to jack me they'll think twice as I might have a gun

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

Take that jersey off that poor thing before it gets hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Take that jersey off that poor thing before it gets hurt.

He’s got a ( much) lower deductible on his health insurance than I do! He’s good.

Comment

https://www.cbs46.com/news/police-al...b38c60346.html

Comment

Working...
                                X