Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BChris View Post

Thunderbird doesn't have bubbles.
    LOL. He’s going to pop a bottle of booze for 8 minutes of Trump lying followed by 8 minutes of being called out for it. PBR’s 16 minutes of fury. I can’t wait for the drunken rants tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

LOL. He’s going to pop a bottle of booze for 8 minutes of Trump lying followed by 8 minutes of being called out for it. PBR’s 16 minutes of fury. I can’t wait for the drunken rants tonight.
      Life pretty much sucks when that's something you open a bottle to celebrate.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

If you were attacked daily by me - would you still fly me to West Virginia and invite me for a beer? Be honest here.
        You do attack me more or less daily, and I definitely would. I like you sc, you're a funny guy.

Comment

Yeah he rejected DACA for 20Billion - now he's gonna hafta give up DACA for 5 billion - that's some amazing negotiating skillz.
          The dems would be fools to pass up that deal. But....they'd have to let trump win this one....and they can't do that.

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

The dems would be fools to pass up that deal. But....they'd have to let trump win this one....and they can't do that.
            sure we get DACA for a one time 5Billion dollar payment? Deal because the wall is going to take 21.B - so if you moronic trump voters can be satisfied with 5Billion - good for you. Im surprised that you fucks just don't believe trump when he said that "major portions of the wall have already been built"

Comment

I'm going to the gym, I don't give a shit about what he has to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

I've been publishing supp packs all day. Play me an A minor, Bitch Boy

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited by PBS; 01-08-2019, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Im FIRED UP!

#MAGA!!!!

Comment

Okay, enough tailgating

Comment

What did he say? I missed the speech.

I caught the tail end of Chuck and Nancy saying stop throwing a temper tantrum

Comment

What did he say? I missed the speech.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
                        He said "if walls don't work then why do rich people and former Presidents surround their homes with them?"

Comment

Borrrriiinnggg

Comment

Stand your ground or leave it closed no matter what

Comment

The Dems are so stupid. Instead of honing in on how “immoral” it is (which many of them saying that voted for barriers in the past)... why not talk about what a waste of money it is? Or how to help solve problems at the border in other ways such as increased technology, more border guards, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post
                                He said "if walls don't work then why do rich people and former Presidents surround their homes with them?"

That was his engineering and deep analysis of the situation based on past events?

Did he at least finish it off with a "Git R' Done"?

Comment

Working...
                                X