Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBS View Post
    If they don't carry it it will be a very bad turning point in this country's history. It will pretty much mark the end of any semblance of a fair and objective press.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    On Thursday night, President Obama gave a primetime address on his planned executive actions concerning immigration reform. It's a politically volatile move opposed by most Republicans and considered long overdue by immigration reform advocates, and it is a very big deal.

Most people did not watch this primetime address. The White House floated the idea of running the speech at 8 p.m. by the major networks, and were greeted with little more than a "Mmm, no thanks."

ABC, NBC, Fox and CBS knew that their customers would not be happy if the President ate into time reserved for some of the most popular shows on television, including "The Big Bang Theory" and "Bones."
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.0f3c400d9c96

Comment

If they don't carry it it will be a very bad turning point in this country's history. It will pretty much mark the end of any semblance of a fair and objective press.

Didn't your lord and master already tell you that the press is FAKE NEWS and THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE?

Of course, you may have missed that after passing out due to that leash being jerked around so hard. Or the blackout from the alcohol. Whichever it is.

All hail Trump! MAGA! Border blades! Keep the Mexicans fed so they don't slip through!

Comment

So much hatred

Ahh. More “debate” skills on display.

Comment

LOL. You act like it’s the first time the media don’t cover a Primetime Presidential address. Obama had one that wasn’t covered. I think Dubya had one as well.

Personally, I just hope they run it live with a picture-in-picture fact checker to call out more lies in real-time.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post

Didn't your lord and master already tell you that the press is FAKE NEWS and THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE?

Of course, you may have missed that after passing out due to that leash being jerked around so hard. Or the blackout from the alcohol. Whichever it is.

All hail Trump! MAGA! Border blades! Keep the Mexicans fed so they don't slip through!
            PBR thinks that Trump should be afforded dictatorial powers and compel the networks to run his address. LOL.

Comment

Illegal and impeachable: using money NOT appropriated by congress to build wall.

Legal: Using money given to Homeland sec or DoD with vague or loose instructions on its usage. For example. If the Secretary of HS is told to use funds as the secretary deems appropriate, then Trump (being her boss) can tell her it is appropriate to build a wall with those funds.

I hope he offers DACA for the wall. Everybody wins in that scenario. Especially since congress already passed a law to build a wall in 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post
                Illegal and impeachable: using money NOT appropriated by congress to build wall.

Legal: Using money given to Homeland sec or DoD with vague or loose instructions on its usage. For example. If the Secretary of HS is told to use funds as the secretary deems appropriate, then Trump (being her boss) can tell her it is appropriate to build a wall with those funds.

I hope he offers DACA for the wall. Everybody wins in that scenario. Especially since congress already passed a law to build a wall in 2006.
                Yeah he rejected DACA for 20Billion - now he's gonna hafta give up DACA for 5 billion - that's some amazing negotiating skillz.

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

2006, before we had cost efficient drones with HD cameras attached.

Comment

Fired up for this. Wife and I are gonna enjoy a bottle of bubbly while watching

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

2006, before we had cost efficient drones with HD cameras attached.
                      Oh good, we'll take a picture of them. That will keep them out!

Comment

Oh good, we'll take a picture of them. That will keep them out!

You do know that Drones can track illegals using infrared cams and give the exact location for border agents to drive up in their 4x4s and arrest them - how do you not know simple shit like this.

we have helicopters in LA chasing down drivers failing to stop and they have a 100% success rate. every single high speed chase comes to an end thanks to helicopters.

Comment

Fired up for this. Wife and I are gonna enjoy a bottle of bubbly while watching

Thunderbird doesn't have bubbles.

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post

Thunderbird doesn't have bubbles.
                            WTH is that?

Comment

WTH is that?

Yeah right...