Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump wanting a special prime time slot tomorrow night

BRB, going to stock up on canned food, jugs of water and matches.

Originally posted by DPR View Post
    BRB, going to stock up on canned food, jugs of water and matches.
    Preparing for end-of-days?

Comment

This oughta be good. Ten bucks says he announces that he's declaring a state if emergency at the border and building the wall. Democrats are going to shit their pants, but I'm not sure theres much they can do legally speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
        This oughta be good. Ten bucks says he announces that he's declaring a state if emergency at the border and building the wall. Democrats are going to shit their pants, but I'm not sure theres much they can do legally speaking.
        If I get good enough odds, I'll take "announces Nikki Haley as his running mate in 2020" while Pence finds out with the rest of us.

Comment

Remember Obama being all unconstitutional? Of course you dont.

Comment

LMFAO @ Trump telling unpaid Federal Workers - he can relate to their plight because he's not being paid.

The WH should present Trump the bill after each day.

Comment

The FoxNews Lawyer Judge guy said it was illegal for him to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
                LMFAO @ Trump telling unpaid Federal Workers - he can relate to their plight because he's not being paid.

The WH should present Trump the bill after each day.
                Here, you’re hitting on the strangest part about Trump. Endearing himself to these people, with whom he has nothing in common, by telling them he can relate to them, while simultaneously talking about how big his houses are, his boat, his private schooling, and growing up filthy rich. It’s astounding.

Comment

I think he'll announce a deal where the Democrats capitulate and give him $2.4 billion for border security, declare victory, and reopen the government.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                    I think he'll announce a deal where the Democrats capitulate and give him $2.4 billion for border security, declare victory, and reopen the government.
                    At this point fuck it - just fucking give him his wall and tape the motherfucker's mouth shut

and then the next president should just fucking demolish it......like we demolished the berlin wall.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                      He might even say Dems agreed to all 5.7B and then force Pelosi to deny it and make it look like she reneged on a deal.

I dunno. I expect some crazy shit tomorrow night.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

The FoxNews Lawyer Judge guy said it was illegal for him to do it.

Comment

LMFAO - this is the ultimate fuck you from the netwroks:
                          Broadcast networks deliberating whether to air Trump's prime time immigration address

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/07/media...ech/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
                            LMFAO - this is the ultimate fuck you from the netwroks:
                            Broadcast networks deliberating whether to air Trump's prime time immigration address

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/07/media...ech/index.html
                            Wow. Now that's some funny shit.

Comment

Wow. Now that's some funny shit.
                              If you were attacked daily by me - would you still fly me to West Virginia and invite me for a beer? Be honest here.

Comment

Working...
                              X