Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyway, you need to stop focusing on shit like this PBS. The world is a big place and there's a lot of weird shit out there that most of us don't understand. Personally, I think these people are probably mentally ill, but the fact is they're not hurting anyone. Just leave them alone and let them live.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
      Anyway, you need to stop focusing on shit like this PBS. The world is a big place and there's a lot of weird shit out there that most of us don't understand. Personally, I think these people are probably mentally ill, but the fact is they're not hurting anyone. Just leave them alone and let them live.
      I don't want it polluting my kid's head. He needs to grow up in a better world than this. All this does is confuse him.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post
        I don't want it polluting my kid's head. He needs to grow up in a better world than this. All this does is confuse him.

I could see how your “son” would be confused by love between two consenting adults minding their own business when he has you and your “wife” as an example for “normal”.

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

You literally said “old and New Testament”
          He and Bradley Beal combined for 25 points last night. Technically.

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

I could see how your “son” would be confused by love between two consenting adults minding their own business when he has you and your “wife” as an example for “normal”.
            Yeah. Nothing worse than a “father figure” encouraging his kid to ridicule those whom he finds different. That’s a recipe for creating another PBR.

Comment

God is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Yeah. Nothing worse than a “father figure” encouraging his kid to ridicule those whom he finds different. That’s a recipe for creating another PBR.
                That's the goal. I aim to create a Mini Me. You should see the things I've taught him. He's reconsidered who he calls "friends" since I came into his life.

Comment

That's the goal. I aim to create a Mini Me. You should see the things I've taught him. He's reconsidered who he calls "friends" since I came into his life.

SCTrojan Jr is an atheist liberal and attends USC......he's totally a mini-me

Comment

Great. Another vile individual.

Comment

A mini me? Do you really think your wife needs another alcoholic depressed liar in the home?

Is he watching the girl he likes hold hands with other boys on the playground while he rubs one out from behind a tree?

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post

A mini me? Do you really think your wife needs another alcoholic depressed liar in the home?

Is he watching the girl he likes hold hands with other boys on the playground while he rubs one out from behind a tree?
                        This post is... spicy.

Comment

is that how grade school cucks do it?

Comment

You need an avatar that screams MULATTO

Comment

Goodbye. Now delete this account.

Comment

Goodbye. Now delete this account.

Yep. That’ll do it. Bye!

Comment

Working...