Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine calling Biden senile when Trump is President.

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
      You kinda have to. Biden is unhinged.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
        We're seeing now, in vivid blue clarity, just how much America hated Hillary Clinton

Sanders going from 62 to 27 percent in New Hampshire was the tip of the iceberg, but the fact that he's now lost Michigan- a state he won in 2016- by 12 points in another head to head race just shows that it wasn't Bernie's resurgence... it was a backlash against a coronation.
        I didn't vote for Hillary and I voted for Grandpa Joe. Part of that is how Trump has been the worst President in the last 100 years, but part is also that Hillary was fucking terrible and Joe is...well Joe is alright.

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

You kinda have to. Biden is unhinged.
          And Trump is a stable genius.

Comment

I didn't vote for Hillary and I voted for Grandpa Joe. Part of that is how Trump has been the worst President in the last 100 years, but part is also that Hillary was fucking terrible and Joe is...well Joe is alright.
            Based on what?

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

Joe is showing anger at simple questions. Like my grandfather did when his Dementia was beginning. I mean, Trump can be a clown sometimes, but at least he's not telling his supports to "Catch me out side."

Comment

Dynasty is making sure to keep Trump's cock stable in his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Trump has no reason to be concerned with Biden at this point. The man is clearly senile and will make an absolute fool of himself in the debates, which is going to be hilarious considering who he’s running against.
                  You guys are falling into the same trap Democrats fell into in 2016 when they just assumed the guy who could barely put two sentences together would lose to the smart, articulate woman.

People hate Trump. A lot of people. And not that many people hate Joe.
                  I'm not going to say Biden will win, but unless the economy rebounds in a big way and Trump himself personally solves this pandemic, he's going to be in a dogfight in November.

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

Based on what?
                    The history of the last 100 years and the last 3.

Comment

Judging by who the people vote for to get the noms, senility is almost a requirement to be considered for the job.

Comment

I love that Mophead is trying to convince himself that a bumbling retard has a chance to beat the troll-in-chief. But but but, it wuz all peeplz hating Clinton!!! Lulz.

I will say, he has a better chance than Bernie did. Thats about where that stops.

Comment

The Biden is senile folks are the same as the "Hillary had a stroke" folks. Biden is old and has a stutter. By 81 might be be senile? Perhaps, but he's likely only running for 1 term.

Comment

The Biden is senile folks are the same as the "Hillary had a stroke" folks. Biden is old and has a stutter. By 81 might be be senile? Perhaps, but he's likely only running for 1 term.
                            How droll

Comment

This is your brain on Seattle.

Biden is a bumbling fucking retard that has no clue where he is. If the Democrats are smart, they’ll hide him like he’s Anne Frank and pray nobody asks too many questions.

Comment

I want you to actually watch Joe Biden in recent months, like sit down and look at him objectively, and tell me you think he’s all there. You can’t do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X