Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exaggerating the stats

Seriously folks Coronavirus will eventually go away like SARS or H1N1

Fuck the Out of an Abundance of Caution people fucking running around like scared animals.

We live on the 21st Century. Dead older sick people is good for Medicare and social security.

We have not heard of babies dying so calm the fuck down
    Last edited by sctrojan; 04-08-2020, 09:35 PM.

Naomi Campbell wears hazmat suit to airport

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/n...fit/index.html

My only wish in life now is that Naomi Campbell gets the corona virus

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
      Naomi Campbell wears hazmat suit to airport

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/n...fit/index.html

My only wish in life now is that Naomi Campbell gets the corona virus
      Go easy on her. She was born with a brain eating micro-organism. She's doing the best she can.

Comment

The media induced panic is rather droll.

And LMFAO at the twitteratti

Call it Kung-Flu/Wuhan-Virus = RAAAYYYYSISSTTT!

Call it Trump-Virus = So Stunning! So Brave!

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
          Seriously folks Coronavirus will eventually go away like SARS or H1N1

Fuck the Out of an Abundance of Caution people fucking running around like scared animals.

We live on the 21st Century. Dead older sick people is good for Medicare and social security.

We have not heard of babies dying so calm the fuck down
          I mean sure in the fullness of time this too shall pass. But we should still work to contain and mitigate it.

I do think it's unfortunate we have a President who has handled it how he is trying to manage the message and downplay it. I'm not saying he shouldn't urge calm but don't bullshit people either. Like lying about how long it will take to make a vaccine for example.

Meanwhile we have a media that sensationalize for views and are so reflexively anti-Trump (not without reason I grant) which makes its hard to think of them as a honest broker of information. These same media companies with people on saying insurance companies, healthcare providers, government should lower the barriers for people to get testing by paying for it can't let you read their articles about how to handle this potential pandemic. Nope throw it behind a paywall or just let everyone read one free article.

If you are one of the older people or have a older loved one (mother/father/grandma/grandpa) its very hard for you to say well if it just kills old people o well.
          Last edited by TTURedRaider; 03-11-2020, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ibleed View Post
            The media induced panic is rather droll.

And LMFAO at the twitteratti

Call it Kung-Flu/Wuhan-Virus = RAAAYYYYSISSTTT!

Call it Trump-Virus = So Stunning! So Brave!

Who is calling it the Trump virus?

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

Who is calling it the Trump virus?
              The NYT, for one

Comment

Yeah, the woke "Wuhan Coronavirus is racist" folks are a plague in themselves.

Don't get me wrong, there's a lot of racist shit doing on towards Asians right now, but that isn't one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
                  Yeah, the woke "Wuhan Coronavirus is racist" folks are a plague in themselves.

Don't get me wrong, there's a lot of racist shit doing on towards Asians right now, but that isn't one of them.
                  From the Covid thing?

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

I mean sure in the fullness of time this too shall pass. But we should still work to contain and mitigate it.

I do think it's unfortunate we have a President who has handled it how he is trying to manage the message and downplay it. I'm not saying he shouldn't urge calm but don't bullshit people either. Like lying about how long it will take to make a vaccine for example.

Meanwhile we have a media that sensationalize for views and are so reflexively anti-Trump (not without reason I grant) which makes its hard to think of them as a honest broker of information. These same media companies with people on saying insurance companies, healthcare providers, government should lower the barriers for people to get testing by paying for it can't let you read their articles about how to handle this potential pandemic. Nope throw it behind a paywall or just let everyone read one free article.

If you are one of the older people or have a older loved one (mother/father/grandma/grandpa) its very hard for you to say well if it just kills old people o well.
                    It's pretty much being reported by doctors across America that the Trump administration and cronies are keeping them from doing their jobs on this. Eventually UW just told the FDA to fuck off and did their tests anyway.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/10/u...ng-delays.html

It's hard because the CDC is trying to some extent to get information out, but then Trump has another press conference and contradicts everything that they say to the admin because he's afraid of the economic effects.
                    Last edited by General_Grantlocks; 03-11-2020, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

From the Covid thing?
                      Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post

It's pretty much being reported by doctors across America that the Trump administration and cronies are keeping them from doing their jobs on this. Eventually UW just told the FDA to fuck off and did their tests anyway.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/10/u...ng-delays.html

It's hard because the CDC is trying to some extent to get information out, but then Trump has another press conference and contradicts everything that they say to the admin because he's afraid of the economic effects.

Yup, and it’s crazy because if there’s one thing the markets hate more than bad new is uncertainty surrounding bad news.

Comment

Originally posted by ibleed View Post

The NYT, for one
                          Where is the NYT calling it the Trump virus?

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post

Where is the NYT calling it the Trump virus?
                            https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...trump.amp.html

Comment

Got to love quoting opinion pieces like it’s actual legitimate news.

Comment

Working...
                              X