Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "So hopefully I'll be able to be the President where we say, 'Look at the great job I did.'

What?! Oh. That’s right. Everything is about him. Nevermind.

Comment

• -32% annualized GDP for Q2. Let's watch the Dow go on a +1,500 point run on the news.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post
        -32% annualized GDP for Q2. Let's watch the Dow go on a +1,500 point run on the news.
        Money is made up and the wealthy investing class are totally divorced from the realities of the economy and law.

Comment

• Well I was wrong. DJIA opens down 500.

Comment

-32% annualized GDP for Q2. Let's watch the Dow go on a +1,500 point run on the news.
            Wait. You mean that Trump has quietly been concentrating the wealth of Boomers? No way!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Wait. You mean that Trump has quietly been concentrating the wealth of Boomers? No way!

Funnily enough I read a couple articles how millennial first time stock market investors have beaten the S&P and Wall Street (on a % basis) by a lot during Covid.

Comment

• Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

Funnily enough I read a couple articles how millennial first time stock market investors have beaten the S&P and Wall Street (on a % basis) by a lot during Covid.
                I bet Trump is furious over that.

Comment

• Originally posted by daCat View Post

I bet Trump is furious over that.

Lucky for us you do such a great job of sucking his dick that he’ll get over it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

Lucky for us you do such a great job of sucking his dick that he’ll get over it.
                    You don't have to be jealous of me. I wouldn't touch his dick with Stormy Daniels' lips.

Comment

Sure sounds scary...but "annualized" is the key word. In reality, the US economy retracted 9.5%

Comment

• Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

Sure sounds scary...but "annualized" is the key word. In reality, the US economy retracted 9.5%
                        I'm sure you were there to say that the US economy didn't actually grow by 4% in Q2 of 2018 but rather only 1%. What's that? You weren't? Okay.

It was -5% in Q1 and -32% in Q2. It'll probably be around 0-5% in Q3.

Comment

I'm sure you were there to say that the US economy didn't actually grow by 4% in Q2 of 2018 but rather only 1%. What's that? You weren't? Okay.

It was -5% in Q1 and -32% in Q2. It'll probably be around 0-5% in Q3.
                          Not what i was trying to point out. The reason the market acted the way it did is because it wasnt actually 33%

Comment

• Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

Not what i was trying to point out. The reason the market acted the way it did is because it wasnt actually 33%
                            Yeah, no shit. We use annualized all of the time. Except when it's really bad for Donny boy then we don't.

Comment

• “The United States printed more money in June than in the first two centuries after its founding,” Morehead wrote. “Last month the U.S. budget deficit — $864 billion — was larger than the total debt incurred from 1776 through the end of 1979.”
                              https://cointelegraph.com/news/us-pr...-two-centuries

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• By the way, if you want to make some easy money, buy Sony stock right now.

Stimulus check around the same time PS5 preorders are announced + second wave/possible lockdowns = massive sales and a huge Q4 for Sony in general

Comment

Working...
                                X