X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tOSUfanboi2
    replied
    Originally posted by Deschet View Post

It’s crazy that only 80 million Americans used direct deposit. Who the fuck still uses checks?
    My son’s mom keeps 100% of her money in cash and insists on her employer paying her with a paper check.

West Virginiaaaaa, mountain mamaaaaa

Leave a comment:

• daCat
    replied
    Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

I sold stocks, crypto currencies, moved, had rental income (well, technically loss because of our dumbass tax laws...but I’ll take it), changed jobs, and was in grad school last year and e-filed with ease. Get with the times, boomer.
    Might be a little late for me to become an accountant. But thanks for the advice.

Leave a comment:

• ivegostdacityblues
    replied
    Originally posted by daCat View Post
    I understand that for the majority of the public (and obviously the bulk of this board) e-filing is handy and effective, but there are a lot of folks whose information doesn't fit in the simplified method.

I sold stocks, crypto currencies, moved, had rental income (well, technically loss because of our dumbass tax laws...but I’ll take it), changed jobs, and was in grad school last year and e-filed with ease. Get with the times, boomer.

Leave a comment:

• daCat
    replied
    I understand that for the majority of the public (and obviously the bulk of this board) e-filing is handy and effective, but there are a lot of folks whose information doesn't fit in the simplified method.

Leave a comment:

• ivegostdacityblues
    replied
    Originally posted by DPR View Post

Sure, but I guess my point is that we're at 3.3 million UE claims and next week will be worse. It'll be this way for 3-4 more weeks minimum. Maybe 10 weeks.

And the Dow is rising past 22k. Meaning it's still on healthy growth per year from 2016 staring down a likely global recession.

Money isn't real.
    My guess is the assumption is that the economy when it gets back in place it will be back to normal pretty quick. Not sure I agree with that but hopefully that’s the case.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X