Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DPR View Post

If Trump was asked if he'd rather see 10 million Americans die tomorrow and the DJIA rebound to 30k or no Americans die tomorrow and the DJIA sinks to 20k, is there anyone here who doesn't know how he'd answer?
    10 million Americans? Probably not. 100 million around the world? Most definitely.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

10 million Americans? Probably not. 100 million around the world? Most definitely.
      There was a cut of his speech that the WH accidentally released where he mutters "ah fuck" right before going live.

I legit think he didn't want to do this address and is still holding out hope that the market recovers soon. I think he's smart enough to know that if the economy starts tanking, not only is he going to lose reelection but some rich billionaires are going to take his thumbs.

Comment

And as of approximately 10:00 p.m. ET, nearly one hour after the president’s address, Dow futures had fallen more than 1,200 points.
        Really rallied the troops there, champ.

Comment

There was a cut of his speech that the WH accidentally released where he mutters "ah fuck" right before going live.

I legit think he didn't want to do this address and is still holding out hope that the market recovers soon. I think he's smart enough to know that if the economy starts tanking, not only is he going to lose reelection but some rich billionaires are going to take his thumbs.
          This was always the problem with Trump. I knew as soon as he started talking so much shit about the stock market’s performance, he was going to eat those words. I guess I just figured he’d make it to a second term before it happened.

Comment

Really rallied the troops there, champ.
            Pic related is how I feel right now.

Comment

Crypto is down 30% today. I took a big loss last year on it, but fuck glad I’m out of it.

Comment

Down 1700 at the jump.

Currently below 22k.

Comment

Another circuit-breaker day as trading is suspended.

Comment

Down another 2k right now.

Where we’re going, we don’t need floors.

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
                      Down another 2k right now.

Where we’re going, we don’t need floors.
                      Was at 21,300 range a minute ago. We'll see if this thing drops below 20k by week's end.

Comment

• Shouldn’t Netflix be skyrocketing? This is going to be great for them.

Comment

• I don't want to turn prepper or alarmist but this is a far bigger risk than Coronavirus. You should probably keep the gas tank full and lots of non perishable food around the next week or so to see how this goes.

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
                            Shouldn’t Netflix be skyrocketing? This is going to be great for them.
                            https://www.fantacalcio.it/news/attu...litalia-382257

Comment

• Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post
                              I don't want to turn prepper or alarmist but this is a far bigger risk than Coronavirus. You should probably keep the gas tank full and lots of non perishable food around the next week or so to see how this goes.
                              Way ahead of you, champ. Got plenty of water, rice, beans, and meat stocked up.

Comment

• 900 point jump out of nowhere. Fed stepping in?

Comment

Working...
                                X