Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how long before the media starts propping up some minor desert dictator as a threat to world stability as a thinly veiled attempt at bootstrapping the economy with yet another war? Six months? A year at most?

Comment

• Trump delaying stimulus checks so he can have his name put on each one in an act of pure vanity that may be unrivaled in presidential history.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post
        Trump delaying stimulus checks so he can have his name put on each one in an act of pure vanity that may be unrivaled in presidential history.
        He just wants his Obama Phone opportunity.

Comment

• "At the end of the day, the stock market's made up of big, huge companies, not the small- to medium-sized businesses that are the backbone of our economy," CNBC's Jim Cramer said Tuesday.
          • "I agree it's messed up, but the contrast between a roaring stock market and an obliterated job market does tell you a lot about what's happening at this moment," he said.
          • "You don't have to like it — I know I don't — but it's the big dogs with pristine balance sheets and gigantic scale that can survive this lockdown," the "Mad Money" host said as the Dow rallies against the backdrop of record layoffs.
          https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/14/jim-...ll-street.html

Everything is a bit too out in the open for our corporate overlords just now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/14/jim-...ll-street.html

Everything is a bit too out in the open for our corporate overlords just now.
            The Dow jumped nearly 5k points since the country started hemorrhaging jobs. I heard one analyst/pundit/whatever say that the loss of jobs will actually move the stock price up because investors know that those companies are going to cut losses rather than help their employees by continuing to pay them or provide health benefits.

Some rich assholes are profiting off of middle and lower class Americans suffering.

Comment

The Dow jumped nearly 5k points since the country started hemorrhaging jobs. I heard one analyst/pundit/whatever say that the loss of jobs will actually move the stock price up because investors know that those companies are going to cut losses rather than help their employees by continuing to pay them or provide health benefits.

Some rich assholes are profiting off of middle and lower class Americans suffering.
              Stock prices have always jumped when companies have laid off people.

Comment

• The U.S. Small Business Administration said Thursday morning the Paycheck Protection Program wouldn't be accepting any more applications for the $349 billion program. The agency reported approving more than 1.6 million Paycheck Protection Program loan applications.

Paycheck Protection Program Out of Money: Thousands of Small Businesses Shut Out

I am pretty sure all the money went to Trump's favorite red states - fucking disgusting
                Last edited by sctrojan; 04-16-2020, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
                  The U.S. Small Business Administration said Thursday morning the Paycheck Protection Program wouldn't be accepting any more applications for the $349 billion program. The agency reported approving more than 1.6 million Paycheck Protection Program loan applications.

Paycheck Protection Program Out of Money: Thousands of Small Businesses Shut Out

I am pretty sure all the money went to Trump's favorite red states - fucking disgusting
                  If you want more funding for this program, tell Pelosi and Schumer to stop being retarded. They are holding up the expansion demanding special carve outs for their favored voting blocs after already agreeing to the original package.

This is yet another reason why I said this shit was going to end up being a fuck of clusters.

Comment

• Originally posted by ibleed View Post

If you want more funding for this program, tell Pelosi and Schumer to stop being retarded. They are holding up the expansion demanding special carve outs for their favored voting blocs after already agreeing to the original package.

This is yet another reason why I said this shit was going to end up being a fuck of clusters.
                    White people get stimulus - great

Brown people get stimulus - stop being retarded

Comment

White people get stimulus - great

Brown people get stimulus - stop being retarded
                      Why am I not shocked that you went straight to the race card.......again.

Oh that's right, you think everyone other than yourself and democrats are racist.

Comment

Why am I not shocked that you went straight to the race card.......again.

Oh that's right, you think everyone other than yourself and democrats are racist.
                        Because it's fucking true you racist bitch

Comment

Your people are trying to give money to Trump's friends. Why do you repubs hate poor people?

Without the Dems Trump would have stood to personally gain from the bailout why don't you motherfuckers talk about that?

Comment

Because it's fucking true you racist bitch
                            You're a dumbass

Comment

You're a dumbass
                              More black people are dying of Covid - yet Trump wants to open up the economy because it's all dependent on labor. You have been working at our homes and still getting paid - so what the fuck are you complaining about the economy?

If everybody was working white collar jobs from home - nobody would be complaining about not being able to make rent.

Comment

World Ends - Minorities Most Affected. Orange President's Fault
                                fixed.

Comment

Working...
                                X