Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Global Economic Meltdown Thread

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Down over 2k right now.

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by DPR View Post
      Down over 2k right now.
      Here comes -8%

      This is fucking bad, guys.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

        Here comes -8%

        This is fucking bad, guys.
        Worst day ever was in 08 when it dropped 7.87%

        Edit: currently at -8.07%

        Comment


        • #64
          Dow closes down 7.79%, S&P 7.61%, NASDAQ 7.28%

          What a fucking bloodbath.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
            Dow closes down 7.79%, S&P 7.61%, NASDAQ 7.28%

            What a fucking bloodbath.
            Shit. Missed the record.

            There's always tomorrow.

            Comment


            • #66
              Up 800 at the jump.

              The volatility is so absurd. I have to think there are some people behind the scenes making a fortune.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by DPR View Post
                Up 800 at the jump.

                The volatility is so absurd. I have to think there are some people behind the scenes making a fortune.
                You don’t know how bad I want to post a caricature of a Jewish banker in response to this post.

                Comment


                • #68
                  My stocks were like Virginia against a 16 seed yesterday.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by DPR View Post
                    Up 800 at the jump.

                    The volatility is so absurd. I have to think there are some people behind the scenes making a fortune.

                    Insider traders should be beheaded.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post


                      Insider traders should be beheaded.
                      That's only against the law if you aren't part of the inner circle.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        This new Stonks Bro gimmick Hookems has adopted is interesting.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by md21 View Post
                          This new Stonks Bro gimmick Hookems has adopted is interesting.
                          Gotta keep it fresh, broski.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

                            Gotta keep it fresh, broski.
                            I like it!

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Down to +150. Curious if we can stay in the green today.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by DPR View Post
                                Down to +150. Curious if we can stay in the green today.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X