Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Global Economic Meltdown Thread

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Gyle View Post

    A "D" next to his name. Otherwise, they don't give a shit. They can see through it all – they're choosing not to.
    That’s just crazy. But, you’re right. So many who support him have gone with his narrative that the Democrats are the enemy. Therefore, anything Trump does, shady, illegal or whatever, he’s still the good guy in their eyes, taking the fight to those evil people who hate their country.

    Comment


    • So what happens if Trump does sign his name on these checks and even puts in some sort of Trump for America type campaign logo on them? I can honestly see him doing this and Mnuchin going along with it.

      Is there anything we can do? The House could impeach him again, but the Senate will just ignore it. Voters who don't understand it is illegal to do it might actually be swayed by Trump and reelect him in November.

      It's a pretty frustrating situation to be in. It also shows just how much a president can get away with if he has a party of sycophants at his back and has zero shame in his soul.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by daCat View Post

        Not sure how that would work. Most people know he has been a lifelong Democrat.
        Just like most evangelical Christian folks know he’s evil. They just don’t care.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by DPR View Post
          So what happens if Trump does sign his name on these checks and even puts in some sort of Trump for America type campaign logo on them? I can honestly see him doing this and Mnuchin going along with it.

          Is there anything we can do? The House could impeach him again, but the Senate will just ignore it. Voters who don't understand it is illegal to do it might actually be swayed by Trump and reelect him in November.

          It's a pretty frustrating situation to be in. It also shows just how much a president can get away with if he has a party of sycophants at his back and has zero shame in his soul.
          If it makes you feel any better, the only people who’re getting physical checks are Boomers who were already going to vote for him. The rest of us used direct deposit.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Deschet View Post

            Just like most evangelical Christian folks know he’s evil. They just don’t care.
            Evangelicals only want to preserve the "American" culture. Which means the WASP faux-patriotic bullshit that Team America satirized with puppets. They want a good job and for everyone who doesn't share their culture to go away. Trump could personally pocket all $500 billion of that slush fund and I don't think he'd lose any voters.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by DPR View Post

              Evangelicals only want to preserve the "American" culture. Which means the WASP faux-patriotic bullshit that Team America satirized with puppets. They want a good job and for everyone who doesn't share their culture to go away. Trump could personally pocket all $500 billion of that slush fund and I don't think he'd lose any voters.
              Very believable, since it's a lot like the Democrats have run Hillary and now seem to be going with Biden and it hasn't deterred you in the least.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by daCat View Post

                Very believable, since it's a lot like the Democrats have run Hillary and now seem to be going with Biden and it hasn't deterred you in the least.
                Not sure what that has to do with what I said. Sorry Dems aren't nominating white Christian nationalists.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by daCat View Post

                  Very believable, since it's a lot like the Democrats have run Hillary and now seem to be going with Biden and it hasn't deterred you in the least.
                  Wait. What does that have to do with... never mind.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by daCat View Post

                    Not sure how that would work. Most people know he has been a lifelong Democrat.
                    It's almost as if they willingly ignored all that once an "R" appeared next to his name.

                    Crazy.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by daCat View Post

                      Not sure how that would work. Most people know he has been a lifelong Democrat.

                      He was a lifelong briber of politicians. Living in New York City it just happened to be supporting Democrats.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by daCat View Post

                        Very believable, since it's a lot like the Democrats have run Hillary and now seem to be going with Biden and it hasn't deterred you in the least.
                        You still can't tell me why Biden us worse than trump ircwhy Hillary was more corrupt than trump


                        There have been investigations on trump and none in Hillary.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
                          You still can't tell me why Biden us worse than trump ircwhy Hillary was more corrupt than trump


                          There have been investigations on trump and none in Hillary.
                          No spelunkers have investigated Hillary? Gee, I wonder why.

                          Comment


                          • Any Politician that has a Foundation might as well call it the "My money laundering scheme foundation" as it is a way for outside resources to donate to it, and for them to route the money to family members, pay for expenses, etc.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by daCat View Post

                              No spelunkers have investigated Hillary? Gee, I wonder why.
                              Take your L on Hillary and go vote for Trump like a good little Trumptard

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Deschet View Post


                                Jesus. He’s still on windmills?!
                                Who knew his last name was Demarco!

                                On a serious note, fuck wind mills. Those things are hideous.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X