X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ivegostdacityblues
    replied
    Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

My son’s mom keeps 100% of her money in cash and insists on her employer paying her with a paper check.

West Virginiaaaaa, mountain mamaaaaa

I never have cash on me so when I walk by a homeless guy I’m not lying to him when I say I have nothing.

Homeless folks need to get Venmo QR codes to get donations from me.

Leave a comment:

• ivegostdacityblues
    replied
    Originally posted by daCat View Post

Might be a little late for me to become an accountant. But thanks for the advice.
    I’m a corporate accountant. I know a little more than most but I hardly can do other people’s taxes. I use Turbo Tax.

Leave a comment:

• tOSUfanboi2
    replied
    Originally posted by Deschet View Post

It’s crazy that only 80 million Americans used direct deposit. Who the fuck still uses checks?
    My son’s mom keeps 100% of her money in cash and insists on her employer paying her with a paper check.

West Virginiaaaaa, mountain mamaaaaa

Leave a comment:

• daCat
    replied
    Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

I sold stocks, crypto currencies, moved, had rental income (well, technically loss because of our dumbass tax laws...but I’ll take it), changed jobs, and was in grad school last year and e-filed with ease. Get with the times, boomer.
    Might be a little late for me to become an accountant. But thanks for the advice.

Leave a comment:

• ivegostdacityblues
    replied
    Originally posted by daCat View Post
    I understand that for the majority of the public (and obviously the bulk of this board) e-filing is handy and effective, but there are a lot of folks whose information doesn't fit in the simplified method.

I sold stocks, crypto currencies, moved, had rental income (well, technically loss because of our dumbass tax laws...but I’ll take it), changed jobs, and was in grad school last year and e-filed with ease. Get with the times, boomer.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X