Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

No you fuck - because Trump wants to enrich himself during this crisis. But remind us how you guys were so supportive of the Obama bailouts in 2009?
    I have always been in support of direct cash payments to the American people, regardless of who’s proposed it. It’s our money, and in a time of crisis, we deserve to keep it.

Comment

• By the way, calling my shot now so you can laugh at me later if I’m wrong: I’m buying in now. Apparently this anti-malaria drug kicks coronavirus’ ass and is already widely available. This is going to be the fastest rebound in history, with new highs on the horizon.

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
        By the way, calling my shot now so you can laugh at me later if I’m wrong: I’m buying in now. Apparently this anti-malaria drug kicks coronavirus’ ass and is already widely available. This is going to be the fastest rebound in history, with new highs on the horizon.
        If it works? Great. Do what we have to to get it approved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

If it works? Great. Do what we have to to get it approved.
          That’s what I’m reading, check it out.

https://www.newsweek.com/hydroxychlo...us-fda-1493293

Comment

• I just bought back in

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
              I just bought back in

Yep, it’s time to make some easy cheddar.

Comment

I have always been in support of direct cash payments to the American people, regardless of who’s proposed it. It’s our money, and in a time of crisis, we deserve to keep it.
                In my experience, all it ends up doing is trigger inflation. Experienced it during the Katrina recovery.

I'm fine with deferring liability payments (rent, mortgages, student loans, car notes, etc). I'm fine with providing zero or near zero loans for businesses to keep operations afloat. I'm even fine with temporarily lifting income requirements for food assistance. But simply paying out cash is not a good idea.

And to make matters worse, they are not only giving out cash, they are probably going to have some retarded low threshold so that, like every other aid/benefit program, there will be a fuckton of people caught in between making too much to qualify and making too little to ride it out.

I know I'm in the minority, but I have a feeling this will not work.

Comment

• Originally posted by boomie View Post
                  .@SenateMajLdr just now: "Senate Republicans want to put cash in the hands of the American people."

"No tangled Washington process with 1,000 cooks in the kitchen. No piles of forms for laid-off workers or busy families."

"Money for people. From the middle class down. Period."
                  Where is Hookems and his crying about playing politics? Notice McConnell says Senate Republicans and not the Senate?

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post

Where is Hookems and his crying about playing politics? Notice McConnell says Senate Republicans and not the Senate?
                    Because senate democrats have already said they don’t want to do it?

Comment

The Democrats simply can’t allow Trump to get a win under any circumstances, even if it costs them in the process. They’re literally in full on kamikaze, destroy Trump at all costs mode.
                      You just described the GOP from Jan 2009 through Jan 2017 if you switch out Trump and Obama.

But you didn't cry nearly as much about that because unlike Trump, Obama didn't cry like a bitch every day on Twitter.

Comment

Because senate democrats have already said they don’t want to do it?
                        McConnell just laid out his plan and Democrats haven't even seen it yet.

Why are you acting like such a partisan retard?

Comment

McConnell just laid out his plan and Democrats haven't even seen it yet.

Why are you acting like such a partisan retard?
                          Because again, they’ve already said they’re not going along with direct cash payments. Feel free to shit on me if I’m wrong later, but if I am, it’ll be because they contradicted themselves.

Comment

Because again, they’ve already said they’re not going along with direct cash payments. Feel free to shit on me if I’m wrong later, but if I am, it’ll be because they contradicted themselves.
                            Link?

Comment

• https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/2...michael-bennet

Here are a bunch of Democrats touting a $4,500 one-time payment option.

Bennet, Brown, and Booker are joined so far by their colleagues Sens. Angus King (I-ME), Chris Murphy (D-CT), and Brian Schatz (D-HI). In a way, they’ve been preparing for this moment since 2017, when Bennet and Brown unveiled the American Family Act, their plan for monthly $250 or $300 checks to parents to take care of their kids, with bigger checks going to parents of young kids. Thirty-seven out of 47 Senate Democrats are co-sponsors on that bill.
                              37 out of 47 Senate Democrats cosponsored legislation that gives direct payments to Americans in 2017. I have no idea where the hell you are getting your information. You're trying to accuse Democrats, DEMOCRATS, of not wanting to give entitlements to people. Just think about what you're saying here.
                              Last edited by DPR; 03-19-2020, 02:01 PM.

Comment

You just described the GOP from Jan 2009 through Jan 2017 if you switch out Trump and Obama.

But you didn't cry nearly as much about that because unlike Trump, Obama didn't cry like a bitch every day on Twitter.
                                Oh I know, and if you don’t remember, I openly shit on them for being such simple minded retards too. The war isn’t being fought for the base, it’s being fought for the middle. People in swing states see cunty shit like this and either stay home out of spite or vote against you. But hey, what do I know? I only lived in arguably the most competitive and crucial battleground state for most of my life.

Comment

Working...
                                X