Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I mean at this point why not just mint the fucking coin and call it a day? It can't really get any worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post
      I mean at this point why not just mint the fucking coin and call it a day? It can't really get any worse.
      It'll be pretty ironic if Republicans, after ridiculing Obama for suggesting it, go ahead and mint the coin.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post
        It'll be pretty ironic if Republicans, after ridiculing Obama for suggesting it, go ahead and mint the coin.
        I mean we're already printing 15% of the national debt. Just finish off the job. It's not like any country is going to be financially stable enough to call our bluff.

Comment

• If I were President, I would give all non-billionaires a billion dollars each. That would really piss off Bezos, Zuckerberg, Buffet, etc.

It might cause hyper inflation and crash the economy, but it would be worth it to see the look on their faces.

Comment

• I wonder if Trump will sign today's 1,000 point gain like he did Friday's?

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
              If I were President, I would give all non-billionaires a billion dollars each. That would really piss off Bezos, Zuckerberg, Buffet, etc.

It might cause hyper inflation and crash the economy, but it would be worth it to see the look on their faces.

I’ll take that billion and see if I can buy Euros before the inflation hits.

Comment

I mean at this point why not just mint the fucking coin and call it a day? It can't really get any worse.
                Wait. Is that on the table? Please tell me they're publicly considering that.

Comment

• Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

I’ll take that billion and see if I can buy Euros before the inflation hits.
                  He doesn’t know about Deutsche Bank.

Aint no safety in euros, buddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post

Wait. Is that on the table? Please tell me they're publicly considering that.
                    The 1 Trillion Dollar coin would be deposited into the National Treasury and instantaneously the Chinese and the Saudis would dump their T-Bills that would cause the dollar to crater vis-a-vis the Euro or the Sterling

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

He doesn’t know about Deutsche Bank.

Aint no safety in euros, buddy.
                      Ok, bitcoin!

Comment

You know the conversation behind closed doors was Trump dropping a “if an American books two nights at any Trump resort, I’m willing to give a breakfast buffet and third night free.”

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

All I have to do is cough at you and you'll get a heart attack and be dead on the spot before you have a chance to pull the trigger. I'll then be able to pry that gun from your cold dead hands - VICTORY!
                          Will you register it?

Comment

• I'm sending my $1000 right back to the treasury. Its fcuking stupid for me to get a check.

Comment

• Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post
                              I'm sending my $1000 right back to the treasury. Its fcuking stupid for me to get a check.
                              You’re a fucking idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post
                                I'm sending my $1000 right back to the treasury. Its fcuking stupid for me to get a check.
                                The treasury dept is too busy mailing out checks. Just sign it and send it to me. I'll see to getting it where it belongs.

Comment

Working...
                                X