Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DPR View Post

I love how mad ibleed is at the possibility of brown people getting government money.
    I’m more concerned about this whole global economic catastrophe thing. The paper won’t be worth shit soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by ibleed View Post

So you are saying only brown people are stupid with money?

That's mighty racist of you.
      No, you just only seem to point it out when it is brown people. You're fond of trashing brown people in NOLA for mismanagement of funds.

Trump has probably pocketed $150 million or more in direct payments to his hotels from taxpayers since taking office and you're over here complaining about Dexter buying a $1,500 gold chain courtesy of Uncle Sam after his house was destroyed.

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

I’m more concerned about this whole global economic catastrophe thing. The paper won’t be worth shit soon.
        Sure. And for the record, I'm willing to bet folks around your way will be buying up lift kits for their 94 S10 if they get a government check.

Comment

No, you just only seem to point it out when it is brown people. You're fond of trashing brown people in NOLA for mismanagement of funds.

Trump has probably pocketed $150 million or more in direct payments to his hotels from taxpayers since taking office and you're over here complaining about Dexter buying a $1,500 gold chain courtesy of Uncle Sam after his house was destroyed.
          Imagine thinking both of these things aren’t completely ignorant and irresponsible.

Comment

Sure. And for the record, I'm willing to bet folks around your way will be buying up lift kits for their 94 S10 if they get a government check.
            Damn straight, unless they’re made in China. Me, I’ll be working from home with my stockpile and my glock at the ready while society burns. Well, for as long as I have a job anyway.

Comment

Imagine thinking both of these things aren’t completely ignorant and irresponsible.
              They are. However, I'm much less concerned about Dexter than I am about the rich guy bilking the tax payers. And it isn't just Trump. American Airlines will take in more money with a bailout than every Katrina victim combined. All because they chose to artificially pump their stock price by blowing their reserve cash on buy backs hoping the market didn't stop.

Comment

Huh.... so you again make a pretty racist comment to try and shoehorn a claim of someone being racist....

Typical projection...

And, of course, you have to add in a "BUT TRRRUUUUMP!!!"

Comment

The entire C-suite should be forced to give up their stocks.

I’m fine with that too.

Comment

• Originally posted by ibleed View Post

Huh.... so you again make a pretty racist comment to try and shoehorn a claim of someone being racist....

Typical projection...

And, of course, you have to add in a "BUT TRRRUUUUMP!!!"
                    Quit trying to make "you're the real racist for pointing out my racism" happen. It's not going to happen.

Comment

• Helicopter money incoming. God help us all.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...on/5065886002/

Comment

Helicopter money incoming. God help us all.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...on/5065886002/
                        Yup. So $850 billion bailout and a thousand dollar check to every household for the next few weeks. We might hit a deficit of $3 trillion at this pace.

Comment

Yup. So $850 billion bailout and a thousand dollar check to every household for the next few weeks. We might hit a deficit of $3 trillion at this pace.

This is why you don’t run record deficits when times are good.

Comment

Quit trying to make "you're the real racist for pointing out my racism" happen. It's not going to happen.
                            Says the person who claims that everything is racist.

Forgive me if I dont give a shit. You are wrong. Deal with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

This is why you don’t run record deficits when times are good.
                              Its not record deficits - but giving people a tax cut.

Comment

• So when does milk hit $20/gal?

Comment

Working...
                                X