Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope no one outside of Dynasty took this advice.

https://twitter.com/erictrump/status...719818242?s=21

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

Who the fuck is happy? you dolt.
      Your ignorance. Is it willful?

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post

Your ignorance. Is it willful?

Yea, man. Us board liberals are just thrilled by this. I, for one, totally want to go back to the good old financial crisis days where I just got out of school and couldn’t get a job in my field because they didn’t exist just to own the Trumpies. Sounds worth it! Also retirement, investment accounts dropping by 20%. Fuck yes!

I honestly don’t think it’ll get THAT bad, but it’s no guarantee.

Comment

Yea, man. Us board liberals are just thrilled by this. I, for one, totally want to go back to the good old financial crisis days where I just got out of school and couldn’t get a job in my field because they didn’t exist just to own the Trumpies. Sounds worth it! Also retirement, investment accounts dropping by 20%. Fuck yes!

I honestly don’t think it’ll get THAT bad, but it’s no guarantee.
          Panic is a funny thing. I think it may just be more contagious than a virus.

Comment

Who the fuck is happy? you dolt.
            Seriously. I think Democrats can beat Trump without the market tanking. Is there a certain sick pleasure in seeing Trump scramble to explain why the markets are going to shit after he's beat his chest about it for 3 years? Sure. Is that more important to me than possibly losing my fucking job due to a recession? Hell no.

Comment

China’s exports fell 17% in the last month. Trump fixed the trade defect!

Seriously though, that’s not good.
              Companies should probably have more than one supply in China. I don't understand why businesses wouldn't have say one at least in Mexico or South America as well.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post

Seriously. I think Democrats can beat Trump without the market tanking. Is there a certain sick pleasure in seeing Trump scramble to explain why the markets are going to shit after he's beat his chest about it for 3 years? Sure. Is that more important to me than possibly losing my fucking job due to a recession? Hell no.
                With this guy?

"we hold these truths to be self level dent".

Good luck with that.

Comment

Hey, you guys told Democrats to reach out to Trump voters after 2016, so we're running a senile old white dude who forgets where he is at times. Trump voters will be confused as to which one is Trump.

Comment

Dynasty: “A lot of good sales out there right now!”

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post
                      Hey, you guys told Democrats to reach out to Trump voters after 2016, so we're running a senile old white dude who forgets where he is at times. Trump voters will be confused as to which one is Trump.
                      I think at this point, Democrats have to hope Biden will choose a capable VP candidate. From what I've read, his treatment for aneurysms back in the 80's are the reason he is having cognitive breakdowns now. And it's not expected to improve with time.

Comment

I've been buying a little everyday. Im not buying massive amounts, but a little something of everything. Covid won't last forever. and once it is over, and the science shows us its just a scary name that kills less than the normal flu, we'll be fine. Economic fundamentals are still good, but this scare has shaken the supply lines. Getting out at this point is stupid. Why take the loss?!

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post
                          I've been buying a little everyday. Im not buying massive amounts, but a little something of everything. Covid won't last forever. and once it is over, and the science shows us its just a scary name that kills less than the normal flu, we'll be fine. Economic fundamentals are still good, but this scare has shaken the supply lines. Getting out at this point is stupid. Why take the loss?!
                          Stage 1: Denial.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

He's right. If you haven't already unloaded, then you should ride it out.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

If you think we aren't gonna bounce back in a big way in a month or two, you are in denial.

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

If you think we aren't gonna bounce back in a big way in a month or two, you are in denial.
                                Stage 2: Anger

Comment

Working...
                                X