X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow

Comment

• Originally posted by daCat View Post

I don't think it matters one bit what Trump says, monosyllable words and all. The media has created a massive panic and the sheep are complying.
      Well clearly Trump has been affected by the media panic. Why else would he ban Europeans from entering the US?

Comment

Wow
        Yeah. Wow. Look at that debt clock. Do you have any idea who did that? Your generation and the people they voted for. They inherited the most powerful and prosperous country the world has ever seen, and in less than 60 years ran it into the fucking ground. So yes, I hope they suffer on their way out, because it’s what they deserve for what they’ve done to this country.

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Yeah. Wow. Look at that debt clock. Do you have any idea who did that? Your generation and the people they voted for. They inherited the most powerful and prosperous country the world has ever seen, and in less than 60 years ran it into the fucking ground. So yes, I hope they suffer on their way out, because it’s what they deserve for what they’ve done to this country.
          I hope you're still trolling.

Comment

I hope you're still trolling.
            Yep, just trolling while getting the camps ready.

Comment

• I love the blame the media game. You know who suffered financially from sports being canceled? The fucking media you dumb fucking cunts. No March Madness/NBA commercials is awful for them.

Comment

• I like how sensitive boomers get when they're called out on their shit. It's adorable.

Comment

• Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
                  I love the blame the media game. You know who suffered financially from sports being canceled? The fucking media you dumb fucking cunts. No March Madness/NBA commercials is awful for them.
                  LOL

They've been pimping this shit for weeks on end. Just because they fucked themselves doesn't mean they don't do stupid shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                    I like how sensitive boomers get when they're called out on their shit. It's adorable.
                    Adorable like the younger generations refusal to take responsibility for their own shit.

You know what triggered the 2008 meltdown was Clinton's housing bill. Gen xers were of age to vote for him, and shit has only gotten worse with each generation's entry into voting age. But nooooooo, it's the Boomer's fault. It's always somebody else's fault.

Comment

Adorable like the younger generations refusal to take responsibility for their own shit.

You know what triggered the 2008 meltdown was Clinton's housing bill. Gen xers were of age to vote for him, and shit has only gotten worse with each generation's entry into voting age. But nooooooo, it's the Boomer's fault. It's always somebody else's fault.
                      <---- Didn't vote for him, or her.

He's a fucking tard.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

<---- Didn't vote for him, or her.

He's a fucking tard.
                        You're an army of one.

Comment

With what’s currently wrong with the country, what fault does your generation hold?

Comment

What the fuck are you talking about, grandpa? Millennials have only been voting for a handful of election cycles, meanwhile you faggots have every sorry piece of shit in modern history to answer for.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

With what’s currently wrong with the country, what fault does your generation hold?
                              Beats me. I tend to go about my daily business. I have no affiliations with politicians. Never trusted the sumbitches.

Comment

• Yeah, dacat isn't a typical Boomer, trust me. I know some really shitty ones if you people need someone to hate on.

Comment

Working...
                                X