Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bernie Bros = MAGA Hatters

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bernie Bros = MAGA Hatters





    Fuck the Bernie Bros. Im voting for Mike Bloomberg.

  • #2
    Originally posted by sctrojan View Post




    Fuck the Bernie Bros. Im voting for Mike Bloomberg.
    You haven't voted yet? Do you even live in California?

    Comment


    • #3

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Spartan View Post

        You haven't voted yet? Do you even live in California?
        You know early votes are never counted until there's a close race. I'll vote on super tuesday plus I live in a pretty white and affluent neighborhood so we never have long lines at our polling stations.

        Comment


        • #5
          Populist scum.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
            We'll spend 332 Million in heart meds to keep Bernie alive

            Comment


            • #7
              i love how you are trying to attach this to trump in a backhanded way. Just remember, the shooter that targeted senators a few years back, was also a Bernie Bro. Maybe that is the identifier. Bernie supporters are fcuking nuts.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post
                i love how you are trying to attach this to trump in a backhanded way. Just remember, the shooter that targeted senators a few years back, was also a Bernie Bro. Maybe that is the identifier. Bernie supporters are fcuking nuts.
                LOL. No he wasn't you hack.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

                  LOL. No he wasn't you hack.
                  Ummm, he volunteered on Bernie's campaign...I think you can correlate that to him being a Bernie Bro.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post
                    i love how you are trying to attach this to trump in a backhanded way. Just remember, the shooter that targeted senators a few years back, was also a Bernie Bro. Maybe that is the identifier. Bernie supporters are fcuking nuts.
                    Why couldn't he have driven a van and sent people bombs like a respectable American?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

                      LOL. No he wasn't you hack.
                      yeah, he kinda was. Sorry man.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Spartan View Post

                        Why couldn't he have driven a van and sent people bombs like a respectable American?
                        inert bombs? Yeah, that's much more trump.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X