Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who’s going to be Bernie’s VP pick?

Have to imagine Joe, Pete, and Warren are out. Maybe Amy?

I think he should pick Barbara Lee.

Comment

Mrs. Claus. Santa needs his wife.

Comment

He has to pick someone of color and probably a woman because he's an old white dude. Barbara Lee, AOC, etc. You know someone to take over when he has another heart attack while in office.

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post
          He has to pick someone of color and probably a woman because he's an old white dude. Barbara Lee, AOC, etc. You know someone to take over when he has another heart attack while in office.
          AOC is still too young. Maybe Ayanna Pressley?

Comment

If he picks Nina Turner I'll vote 3rd party.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post
              If he picks Nina Turner I'll vote 3rd party.
              Ill still vote for Bernie. Orangeman's gotta go but I'll spend the next 4 years complaining about the old jew and his colored side kick.

Blazing Saddles comes to mind

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post
                He has to pick someone of color and probably a woman because the democrats need to make sure their ticket checks all the right boxes
                Fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by ibleed View Post

Fixed.
                  As if the GOP doesn't do the same thing. You think Mike Pence got the nod because of his charm? He's midwestern, devout "Christian" and vanilla Republican as hell. Just like Paul Ryan was picked as a younger, midwestern man to contrast Romney. Or how Palin was picked as a young attractive woman to contrast the ancient McCain.

The fact that they are flirting with dumping Pence for Haley is proof of this too. All of politics is checking boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post

As if the GOP doesn't do the same thing. You think Mike Pence got the nod because of his charm? He's midwestern, devout "Christian" and vanilla Republican as hell. Just like Paul Ryan was picked as a younger, midwestern man to contrast Romney. Or how Palin was picked as a young attractive woman to contrast the ancient McCain.

The fact that they are flirting with dumping Pence for Haley is proof of this too. All of politics is checking boxes.
                    Haley has spread her legs as wide as possible for Trump to grab her pussy and pull her up to the VP post. Trump will probably stick with Pence because he's been amazingly loyal

Comment

Tulsi for VP!

Comment

Originally posted by Triplethreat View Post
                        Tulsi for VP!
                        Hell, given his health if Tulsi is the VP nom, Id consider voting for them...I mean, Santa is an old man...Tulsi a breath away from the white house...might be worth a gamble.

Comment

Originally posted by JTrain View Post

Hell, given his health if Tulsi is the VP nom, Id consider voting for them...I mean, Santa is an old man...Tulsi a breath away from the white house...might be worth a gamble.
                          She's grooming herself to become a Fix News bimbo.

Comment

If he was alive, probably Fidel Castro. Since that asshole is feeding worms now, I hear Raul is not doing anything these days.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/23/polit...uba/index.html

using this logic, you could also praise Stalin and Hitler. I mean they did a lot of things that could be considered good. The only difference is their death tolls were significantly higher.
                            Last edited by DSMoneypit; 02-24-2020, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post
                              If he was alive, probably Fidel Castro. Since that asshole is feeding worms now, I hear Raul is not doing anything these days.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/23/polit...uba/index.html

using this logic, you could also praise Stalin and Hitler. I mean they did a lot of things that could be considered good. The only difference is their death tolls were significantly higher.
                              Equating Castro with Hitler or Stalin is retarded. He never gassed normal cuban citizens. He only executed political dissidents. That's what Putin does, that's what Edrogan does, that's what MBS does. That's what Kim Jong does. That's what Idi Amin did - none of them were compared to Stalin or Hitler or Pol Pot.

Castro did a few good things and you cannot deny the effects of them on Cuba. Today Cuba has the most literate population in the Caribbean and the best health care system.

Get off your high horse

Comment

Working...
                              X